[REL] Der Zwerg im Kopf (1991) [TV]

Warg

Re: [REL] Der Zwerg im Kopf (1991) [TV]

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Oldskooldanny wrote:My hd crashed 2 times because of eMule thats the reason why I am always very suspicious and careful with such pages,sure maybe I had just bad luck these both times but I lost my complete music and movie collection which was more than 3tb so it was a bunch of time and work which get lost...
:shock: I accept that a program writing in damaged sectors of your hd may trigger a crash but causing that damage - hardly. It's the BIOS that takes the direct access to your hd and eMule is not a system program, it surely uses the BIOS functions for that purpose. Difficult to see then how it could have caused a hardware damage ... :?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Oldskooldanny wrote:My hd crashed 2 times because of eMule thats the reason why I am always very suspicious and careful with such pages,sure maybe I had just bad luck these both times but I lost my complete music and movie collection which was more than 3tb so it was a bunch of time and work which get lost...
Hmmm, I've never had any version of eMule or mods crash my HDD or delete/corrupt files and I've been using it more than 10 years. If you got your version anywhere but https://www.emule-project.net or a mod's official web site you should be suspicious of it. Be that as it may, unless someone takes the trouble to upload this to a dd site, I don't know where else to find it. Uloz.to doesn't appear to have it. Maybe look in torrents.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

It also never heard about eMule crashing your system or hdd. Are you really sure that the reason was the mule?
Anyway... this shows again the importance of periodically backups.

I think this movie isn't available elsewhere. That was the reason why I bought the DVD and ripped it.
Oldskooldanny

Post by Oldskooldanny »   0 likes

That´s the reason why I suscribed here because at least till now I didn´t found it somewhere else,I thought at least that it was mule it´s also already ages ago since that happened.
Oldskooldanny

It was one of my first movies which I saw and remember and that is why I looked for it ages already and was really glad to find it here finally
Oldskooldanny

Usually I´m not that big movie download fan I´m more into music,especially mixtapes,mixes and sets from the late 80ies and early 90ies so that is here really a exception for me
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

The mule is a great place to look for music and books too, by just about any artist, author, or topic you can think of.
Oldskooldanny

Hey Guys I have Mule now again and tried to load the movie but it don´t load unfortunatelly could you help pls?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

What - exactly - is not working? Give us as much info as you can because we can't help without it.
Oldskooldanny

Phuzzy4242 wrote:What - exactly - is not working? Give us as much info as you can because we can't help without it.
It doesn´t download it stays literally hours without any sign of progress in the download section