[REL] Wendy (2017)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Wendy (2017)

Post by kev »   1 likes

Wendy
AKA: Wendy Der Film

From ART's MegaPost:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WENDY - THE MOVIE

Sinossi
La dodicenne Wendy non fa i salti di gioia quando i genitori le comunicano di voler trascorrere le vacanze estive a "Rosenborg", la fatiscente fattoria equestre di proprietà della nonna Herta. Fin dalla morte del nonno di Wendy, Herta la dirige da sola e si trova a dover competere con le moderne stalle di Ulrike. In seguito ad un incidente a cavallo, Wendy, cavallerizza provetta, non vuole più cavalcare. Ma una volta arrivata alla fattoria, la sua strada si incrocia con quella del cavallo Dixie, sfuggito al macellaio Röttgers. Dixie apprezza molto la compagnia di Wendy e la segue dappertutto. Tra i due nascerà un'amicizia che non solo cambierà per sempre la vita di Wendy, ma salverà anche Rosenborg dalla bancarotta

Pic related

[Image]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis:
Former horse riding champion Wendy refuses to go back on a horse after an accident. When she encounters Dixie, a stallion who was sold to a slaughterhouse, her perspective begins to change.
Poster:
[Image]

Available on Amazon Prime:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... tt_wbr_piv

Looks cute, thanks ART! :heart

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Wendy (2017)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

One more movie about girls and horses.. :roll:
But yes, the girl is cute.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Wendy (2017)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

GoogleTrans wrote:Synopsis
Twelve-year-old Wendy doesn't jump for joy when her parents tell her they want to spend their summer holidays at "Rosenborg", the crumbling equestrian farm owned by her grandmother Herta. Since the death of Wendy's grandfather, Herta runs it alone and finds herself having to compete with Ulrike's modern stables. Following an accident on horseback, Wendy does not want to ride anymore. But once she arrived at the farm, her path crossed with that of the Dixie horse, which had escaped the butcher Röttgers. Dixie really appreciates Wendy's company and follows her everywhere. Between the two will be born a friendship that will not only change Wendy's life forever, but will also save Rosenborg from bankruptcy.
Warg

Re: [REL] Wendy (2017)

Post by Warg »   14 likes

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=50865

MKV, TV Rip, 1280x720, 1:27:29, 941 MB
https://uloz.to/file/YtuyyU3MtZ5I/wendy ... -cz-ex-mkv
= Like this post to see ed2k links  [940.91 Mb]

I guess you all speak the universal language czech, don't you ... ;)
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Can someone please change it to REL? :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

:icon_old :icon_old