[REL] Kleine Ziege, sturer Bock (2015)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Kleine Ziege, sturer Bock (2015)

Post by kev »   53 likes

AKA: Stroppy Cow, Stubborn Ram

Here's the first of a few films I stumbled across looking for other films.. :lol:

Synopsis:
http://cineuropa.org wrote:No job is too absurd for Jacob: in a glitter suit with stick-on sideburns, he sings Elvis Presley songs for crooning old ladies—not exactly the musical Olympics, but he needs the money. Now Jacob has the job of transporting a valuable stud ram to Norway—by car, because the ram doesn’t like flying. Just before he sets off, Jacob’s long-forgotten lover Julia calls and announces the arrival of her—their—12-year-old daughter May. The stubborn teenager has taken it into her head to visit the father she has never met. So May has to come along to Norway too. However, with an angrily bleating ram in the back and an arrogant “goat” in the passenger seat, Jacob has much more than he can cope with. The further the north their journey takes them, the more defiant May becomes—and the more annoyed Jacob.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]

The actress playing Mai [ Sofia Bolotina ], while not the cutest in the world, sort of reminds me of Charlotte Gainsbourg in that she has a somewhat smoldering erotic quality. Maybe it's her bad-ass, bratty attitude mixed with the innocence of her youth [hasn't learned about periods yet ;) ]... :think

Complete with English subs that were a real pain in the arse to rip and correct. :wall

ed2k links:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [110.0 Kb]

Everything set to 'PowerShare', so I hope members are able to pick these up quick.

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kleine Ziege, sturer Bock (2015)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

That title is great! LOL I think parents who had bitchy know-it-all 12-year-olds with an attitude and didn't strangle them deserve medals... and I want my medals NOW dammit. :lol:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Nice find and funny title :D ..these weird germans :lol:

Thanks for sharing!
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Great one thanks kev!

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   33 likes

For those who have enough patience to download a bigger file size, I add the BluRay Rip in full HD ;)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.33 Gb]
Last edited by ghost on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
popdrome

woooowww great thank you'ce! =8)

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:For those who have enough patience to download a bigger file size, I add the BluRay Rip in full HD ;)
(NOTICE: These subs are different because of the different framerate of 24 fps. Kev`s movie has a framerate of 25 fps)
:thumbsup Varrry Nice!!

Thanks, ghost!

kev.
popdrome

ghost wrote:For those who have enough patience to download a bigger file size (..)
I have the bandwidth so I'll get yours (although I'll encapsulate it in another "container", if you don't mind, as discussed in another thread), again: THANKS! :icon_idea2

jezevex

Post by jezevex »   2 likes

Thank you, kev, for this quite "interesting" movie...
BTW, the actress - Sofia Bolotina is mega-super-cute. Now even more (she was a little bit too young for me in the movie).
Her own youtube chanell - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5-2K4 ... HZg/videos
Interview - http://www.ndr.de/fernsehen/sendungen/d ... s2438.html

She as a ballet dancer:
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

kev wrote:(...)while not the cutest in the world, (...)
jezevex wrote:Sofia Bolotina is mega-super-cute.
Wow I had the chance yesterday to watch this, and I was blown away by this amazing picture. I love this movie. It is so funny, well written, and Sofia is SUPER cute imho. if you have 2 hours spare time to watch this entirely, guys you will not regret it. The actress is a natural talent. First you hate her then you love her. What a great little movie. :onfire