[REL] The Talk (2015) short [USA]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Nasuada

[REL] The Talk (2015) short [USA]

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Found that a longer time ago on Vimeo, but now I have a nice place to share it...

THE TALK
https://vimeo.com/148313855

There comes a time in every parent's life when the harsh reality hits -- their child is growing up. And with that realization comes an event, a moment, faced with fear and trepidation, when said parent takes time from their busy day to have a special chat with their child, a talk if you will. And as with all parenting moments when dads are in charge, it goes horribly, horribly wrong.
4CCF42C7-B63C-4762-B280-D2CA282BBFCD.png
9206A11E-9E55-4544-B43D-207ECA67DB9D.png
5327575C-7381-404A-B4DA-1B6E88682BA5.png
PS: Little fun fact from my side...
I saw that short today again and think... "Wait a sec, that Girl I know. She looks the same like in the Series "Colony" (on Netflix in Germany) who I watched in the last days and I was right. Her Name is Isabella Crovetti.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] THE TALK (2015)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks for bringing this short to FLM, Nasuada.

I changed your [REL] to a [REQ] and moved this topic to the appropriate forum.

The reason this was done is because you need to post an ed2k link of the film to make it an official [REL]. If you're able to create one and do that, then go back and edit your original post and we will move the thread back to the [REL] forum. :)

If you can't, I'm sure someone will come along shortly and make an ed2k link from the Vimeo file and post it here.

Again, thank you this film and especially for your enthusiasm to become a contributing member! It's members like you that keep FLM alive and moving forward. :thumbsup

kev.

OH!! Isabella Crovetti is really cute. Looking forward to checking out more films that she's starred in. :heart

[Image]
:heart :heart :heart

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] THE TALK (2015)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Nasuada

Re: [REQ] The Talk (2015) short [USA]

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Hi kev. Sorry for the mistake around [REL] and [REQ]. I'm still a bit confused about it, but try my best to make it right and I think I got it now slowly. The rest is your part around fixing it, when I do it wrong again :-)

Around the Status "contributing member". I didn't know that this status are existing. But hey, sounds good for me. I collect so much shorts, movies or I'm try to Visit movie festivals. So it's the right place for me here to share the mind blowing cute stuff ;-)
[Image]
popdrome

Re: [REQ] The Talk (2015) short [USA]

Post by popdrome »   15 likes

Nasuada wrote: Around the Status "contributing member". I didn't know that this status are existing. But hey, sounds good for me. I collect so much shorts, movies or I'm try to Visit movie festivals. So it's the right place for me here to share the mind blowing cute stuff ;-)
Hey Nasuada, welcome to your 'new status' !!
(j/k).. there is no such thing, you are a Contributing Member.

Esp, now I've released this funny short on an emule client (bear with me guys still on Low ID "status".

here 'tis:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [66.39 Mb]

..AND let me prove by that, it's at high efficiency codec, so less space & bandwidth, equal quality. (let's go woke and call it 'footprint' = less footprint, good for the planet.) - do you guys appreciate my footprint?

PS Elite members, please move this to [REL}, after you verified, ofcourse.

:thumbsup :all_coholic :icon_old

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Talk (2015) short [USA]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks .... and moved ;)