[REL] Wing: The Fish That Talked Back (2007) short [Netherlands]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Wing: The Fish That Talked Back (2007) short [Netherlands]

Post by kev »   2 likes

Wing: The Fish That Talked Back

Synopsis:
ricky rijneke wrote:Wing is six years old and is living in the Netherlands with her family, who are expatriates from China. Little Wing is fascinated by marine life and curious about her ancestral homeland of China. Fantasy and reality begin to mingle in a story concerning little Wing, an old lady who does not talk, some fish and a cup of tea.
Pix:
[Image][Image][Image][Image]

Trailer available at imdb.com and Vimeo:
https://vimeo.com/49251298

Looks cute! :heart

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Wing: The Fish That Talked Back (2007) short [Netherlands]

Post by ghost »   16 likes

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Many thanks, ghost!

Looked in all my usual nooks and crannies for this one and came up empty. You must have a secret fishin' hole where you're landing all these new treasures.. ;)

I gotta get my ed2k fired back up so I can watch some of these babies!

Thanks again for finding and posting! :bigups

kev.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

kev wrote:I gotta get my ed2k fired back up so I can watch some of these babies!
I uploaded it for you: https://mega.nz/#!wiBHAACZ!NUeKGJWTJMVX ... 5u7Kb2H9n8 (Password: Wing - The Fish That Talked Back) ... ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

So what's wrong with your mule, kev? I'm sure all of us are willing to help.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
kev wrote:I gotta get my ed2k fired back up so I can watch some of these babies!
I uploaded it for you: https://mega.nz/#!wiBHAACZ!NUeKGJWTJMVX ... 5u7Kb2H9n8 (Password: Wing - The Fish That Talked Back) ... ;)
Many thanks, Warg! I d/loaded it as soon as I saw your post. I WILL get to watch this soon!! Thank you, thank you thank you. :bigups
ghost wrote:
So what's wrong with your mule, kev? I'm sure all of us are willing to help.
I appreciate it ghost. But I don't think there's much hope for my getting back on ed2k right now. The PC that I used to use wouldn't even fire up the last couple of times I tried to turn it on. (I guess it doesn't think I'm sexy any more.. :o )

And try as I might, the laptops I've bought [2, so far..] won't even consider letting allowing me ANY bandwidth towards my ed2k machines... I spent countless hours trying to make it work; turning off security fire walls, disabling my virus protection [temporarily, of course], and other methods I found online, but nothing seemed to do the trick.

I was able to get 'BitTorrent' to work for awhile, but now that I've found 'Uloz' I don't even bother trying to get any of it to work. I find 85 - 90% of what I'm looking for there..

Anyway, thanks again for the offer, ghost! :P

kev.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

kev wrote:Many thanks, Warg! I d/loaded it as soon as I saw your post. I WILL get to watch this soon!! Thank you, thank you thank you. :bigups
You're welcome. Uploading 200 MB on MEGA is no great deal ... ;)
ghost wrote:I spent countless hours trying to make it work; turning off security fire walls, disabling my virus protection [temporarily, of course], and other methods I found online, but nothing seemed to do the trick.
You thought about forwarding ports on your router, didn't you? It may sound stupid but I noticed you did not mention that ... :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I was going to mention ports too. Many routers open ports to specific IP addresses which would, of course, be different with a new computer. Since I have to leave my router DHCP, sometimes the addresses change if the router reboots, so I check it whenever that happens, and fix the port forwarding when it does.