[REL] La fonte des neiges (2009) [France]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
jchartoff

Re: [REL] La fonte des neiges (2009)

Post by jchartoff »   0 likes

Any subs?
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

This looks like my kind of film thanks for bringing it to my attention
baribal

Post by baribal »   0 likes

i found this. a 7 min movie with important scene.

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/199348125/LFDN.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/199344535/LFDN.part2.rar
pasword is tomcat

sorry, only rapidsahre :|
credit to original uploader.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   21 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks starfish! Really makes a difference in how much I enjoyed the movie.

There's something definitely wrong with this boy's head. When I was 12, I'd have killed to be naked with a bunch of girls :drool , but this kid...
demimiley

Post by demimiley »   0 likes

on another board im on they say shes between 15&20. anybody know how old?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

baribal wrote:i found this. a 7 min movie with important scene.

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/199348125/LFDN.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/199344535/LFDN.part2.rar
pasword is tomcat

sorry, only rapidsahre :|
credit to original uploader.
Tech-y question here:

I d/loaded this RAR set and when I opened it I found the file had an asterisk [*] at the end of the file name.

I've come across this before and found that when I extract the file from the RAR it comes out 'hidden' [or something of the sort] and there's no way for me to retrieve it. Even using the 'Search' function won't bring it up.. (I know it's hidden [or at least that the file is THERE] because when I try to extract it again, I get a window telling me there already is a copy of that file on my HD and asking do I want to replace it with the new file...)

My question is; Is there any way to change the file so it can be extracted and create an icon like every other file so I can be able to find it should the need arise. I hate having to save the entire RAR as sometimes it's a pain getting them open..

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it something most people already know about? :eyecrazy

Any help would be appreciated.. :bigups

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:My question is; Is there any way to change the file so it can be extracted and create an icon like every other file so I can be able to find it should the need arise. I hate having to save the entire RAR as sometimes it's a pain getting them open..

Has anyone else noticed this? Is it something most people already know about? :eyecrazy

Any help would be appreciated.. :bigups

kev.
Usually an asterisk next to the filename means the file is passworded but if it extracts hidden, here's how to unhide it...

Extract the file somewhere easy to get to like C:\Temp

Click the Start button, then the Run command. Type "cmd" (without the quotes) and press Enter or click OK to start a DOS window.

Type ATTRIB -h -s -r -a "folderwhereyouextractedthefile\*.*" For example: ATTRIB -h -s -r -a "C:\Temp\*.*"

This turns OFF the hidden, system, read-only, and archive flags on every file in that folder.

NOTE THE QUOTES HERE! If the folder name has spaces in it, you need to surround this part with the quotes.

Type EXIT and press Enter to close the DOS window. At this point Windows Explorer should be able to see the files.

I'd be wary of anything in an archive that's hidden unless it's something like thumbs.db which Windows creates to show thumbnails of pix in a folder, and I wouldn't extract that file anyway. Other than that, there's really no legitimate reason for hidden files in an archive. DON'T DOUBLE-CLICK IT OR RUN IT because it may be (and probably is) a virus or malware. If in doubt (and I'm a big doubter), scan it with at least two antivirus and malware scanners (Malwarebytes and SuperAntiSpyware are good ones). If a virus is found, don't bother cleaning it, just delete the file - you don't know what other bad things the asshole who created it may have hidden in it.

Best not to extract it in the first place because someone is probably trying to screw you. If it's a media file, use your player's Load command or drag-n-drop to load it instead of double-clicking it. If it's a .WMV file, I'd bet it won't run anyway because there's probably a lock on it unless you have the digital rights key. It doesn't have to be named .WMV, .EXE, etc. If it doesn't play when you use your player's Load command, then delete it because it's probably a bad guy - it just ain't worth it.

It ain't paranoia - they really ARE out to get you.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

To add to what Phuzzy said...
kev wrote:I d/loaded this RAR set and when I opened it I found the file had an asterisk [*] at the end of the file name.

I've come across this before and found that when I extract the file from the RAR it comes out 'hidden' [or something of the sort] and there's no way for me to retrieve it. Even using the 'Search' function won't bring it up.. (I know it's hidden [or at least that the file is THERE] because when I try to extract it again, I get a window telling me there already is a copy of that file on my HD and asking do I want to replace it with the new file...)
The * means it is passworded. Has nothing at all to do with hidden attributes. A file without a * could just as easily be hidden. The file in this particular archive is not hidden.

One other way to unhide files or a directory is to use the windows explorer properties dialog, rather than typing in the command prompt.

I personally have explorer set up (in Tools->Folder Options) to show hidden files, so I suppose it happens but I have never noticed it, and there is no good reason for files other than image thumbnails to extract hidden.
mals

Post by mals »   0 likes

demimiley wrote:on another board im on they say shes between 15&20. anybody know how old?
just maybe.. i think she was 15 YO on filming..