[REL] Va, petite! (2003)

starfish21

Re: [REQ] Va, petite! (2003)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Result!,if they actually send you it,and someones not bullshitting you.
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   1 likes

I'm quite sure they aren't. I've been a computer sciences and networks trainer for a couple of years, so I kinda developped a rather sharp sense for detecting hoaxes and dummies LOL
I've been contacting several different companies about this movie. I'm a huge fan of Laurent Lucas' work, so it's really good news :) :) :) and apparently perfectly OT :D (will be my first release !)
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   1 likes

Good news everyone !
I got via mail, today, my 100% FREE copy of the movie !!
Very low quality, but it is the movie ! I got a very nice card explaying that it was sent to me for private use only, but we are all family, aren't we ?
I'll make a rip as soon as possible... The whole story was quite a bit : the original film editor was Les Films Pirates, but it ran out of credits and closed. All the movies they edited remained editorless, and later Agora company bought the rights. But they are not doing any commercial exploitation of it... I think that's why they sent me a DVD with no menu ;) But I still got the movie... very nice scene at the lake, btw :D
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

if they call at your door,asking for it back,you'd best have a good excuse ready,or a box of boulders at the upstairs window.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Boiling oil is good and catapulting infected animals over the wall always gets attention. :D
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Reastavachi, don´t let us wait too long. This is a VERY rare one, considered as a hopeless to find many, many years and the expectation you have raised is very high, especially if we take on mind the lack of real strong releases in recent time. Sorry for my impatience, but the imagination, that this promise will fall into oblivion (as happened many times in past - and not only on this forum, of course) scares me...
All technical problems, that you may have (as you have said, it´s going to be your first release), you can solve in the "upper" forums.
Thanks, Jezevex
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   2 likes

Don't worry jezevex, I won't let you wait too long. The fact is that last Friday my computer shut down while ripping the movie (I think my wife just set a malware on the computer by lack of care), and since I have 2 young kids, week-ends are always very VERY busy...
But don't worry, 1/ I actually scanned through the movie, so no problem, and 2/it's ready to be done tonight.
oh, 3/ don't worry neither about any technical issues... I've been into computers for over 25 yrs now, I can handle it ;)
I'll let you know as soon as it is ready... stay tuned ;)
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   133 likes

Hi guys !
Finally got a correct file. Sorry for the big size, I don't have time yet to make a better compression (my laptop is playing sassy these days).
File is set to Release, and my computer is on 24/7. Please note that I only connect via Kad network.

I'm not sure how to post the ed2k link, so I'm just trying to make it as basic as possible... Admins, if I'm doing wrong, please let me know and feel free to edit my post !

Good downloads everyone...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.71 Gb]

Reastavachi
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Woohoo, thanks :onfire
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Va, petite! (2003)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

Thanks for your hard work on this one. I'd lost much hope of seeing it released but you proved that wrong. :thumbsup