[REL] Tom et Lola (1990)

Amadeus

Re: [RREL] Tom et Lola (1990)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Sorry, Ghost. I hadn't forgot, just wanted to watch it before commenting. Even still the quality is spectacular! For an OT film of this magnitude, there is no substitute for quality.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Watching in HQ is a whole new experiance ;)

Thanks for the effort Ghost.

IMDB puts this film at 1990, and RFF at 1994. I wonder whose right :think
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

The only number visible in the movie itself is in the credits: "Nous remercions particulièrement...centre de loisirs de Creteil F.O.L 94..." That might have fooled RFF, but it's simply a part of the zip-code/licence plate of the département where Creteil is situated.
LewisCarroll

Post by LewisCarroll »   0 likes

Damn, I'd like to find a DVD version sooner or later.
I am not able to find sources for 1GB version linked before: could any of you can keep it shared? Thanks in advance.
Amadeus

LewisCarroll wrote:Damn, I'd like to find a DVD version sooner or later.
I am not able to find sources for 1GB version linked before: could any of you can keep it shared? Thanks in advance.
If all else fails, I'll be sharing Ghost's Gb file Rar in about a week.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

@Amadeus: Please slow down with your web uploads! This is and will be a forum for eMule links. The more you post your links here at FLM the more the ed2k links will die. Nothing personal, but pleasee stop it now at this point.
Amadeus

ghost wrote:
@Amadeus: Please slow down with your web uploads! This is and will be a forum for eMule links. The more you post your links here at FLM the more the ed2k links will die. Nothing personal, but pleasee stop it now at this point.
No problem. The recent crash of servers would suggest eMule needs all the help it can get.

I'll put this back in my share folder. :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

The ed2k network is still running well (and you still can use the KAD network in emule).

Some web links from time to time are ok here, but to my opinion your posts are taking over now...

The new Tom and Lola release is just a few days old. How can it spread in the network when everyone can download it from a fast http link? :think
Amadeus

ghost wrote:The ed2k network is still running well (and you still can use the KAD network in emule).

Some web links from time to time are ok here, but to my opinion your posts are taking over now...

The new Tom and Lola release is just a few days old. How can it spread in the network when everyone can download it from a fast http link? :think
Oh, I agree. I'll probably still share it on my eMule illiterate board. Who will in turn share it with others. But it only makes since to keep this active in eMule long enough for it to filter out to other ed2k boards.

Incidently, KAD only comes to those who wait. You've been on eMule for years, so your eMule KAD probably looks like Superman compared to my Elmer Fudd.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Temporary rapidshare links will not help keep files shared for future downloading :naughty

I agree with ghost rapidshare links should be kept to a minimum, they are perhaps best used between a couple of community members who then can release together on emule to aid in the immediate release :think Since this is a forum which holds useful links for future members I'd really hate it to turn into a forum of dead rapidshare links!!! :wall

Your efforts are appreciated but if they could be redirected back towards emule i'm sure they would be even more appreciated now and in the future ;)

Rich :)

p.s. if your having trouble with servers you could try updating your server.met file :)