[REL] Ponette (1996)

Writer

Re: [REL] Ponette (1996)

Post by Writer »   0 likes

Rich wrote:
Writer wrote:Damn! Titles.to has gone, and the subs that were on Rapidshare have been deleted due to inactivity!

Has anyone got, or knows where to find English subs that I can use for this movie? I have the full version (not the split 2 disc one).

Thanks.
http://titles.box.sk/index.php
Thanks Rich - both for answering my request and posting a working link. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
household

Post by household »   0 likes

Wow, i've been looking for this film for some time with no luck.

I am presuming that the links above no longer work, as I get a "page cannot be displayed message)

However, an emule search did find although it appears they are not complete. There is 1 that is 88% which I am going to attempt to download, but is it pointless? (meaning that if its not 100% complete no-one has the full video and so I will never be able to download it all?)

I am desperate to download it and so have added it but it appears it is very rare indeed, and no longer seeded.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

household: you need to set up your system to open ed2k links with emule. Find the option in your client preferences or options. Both links are active; few sources, but what's new about that?
household

Thanks mate, i'll have a check and ammend the settings.

I want to see this film so much, although I have to say I have seen "chocolate" and didn't realise it was the same girl...........

I've had the film on my list for rental for over a year, and still it hasn't become available. I've also tried downloading it using torrents with no luck.

Hopefully I will now get the chance to see it.
household

Also, just noticed under options, extended there is an option which remains unticked "open/close ports on winxp firewall when starting/exiting"

Not sure if this is anything to do with it, but I am prepared to try anything. Would ticking this box possibly solve the problem?
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Yes. Please select this if you are using the Windows internal firewall.
babaammo

Post by babaammo »   0 likes

gooooooooooooooooooooood
NRJ

Post by NRJ »   0 likes

too bad the pictures arent there anymore
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

repost? also anybody know where pics of hercan be found of what she looks like now at 16?