[REL] Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

Rich

[REL] Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

Post by Rich »   2 likes

Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

[Image]
A girl (Sophie Aubry) of roughly fourteen years struggles to keep her family together while her parents are absent. If little sis isn't going to break our heroine by causing trouble, perhaps her quick to feign ill brother or boyfriend will. Decently done but will be best appreciated by those familiar with its language.
thanks, Rich :)

Re: [REL] Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

Post by Guest »   50 likes

kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   43 likes

Rich wrote:Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

[Image]
A girl (Sophie Aubry) of roughly fourteen years struggles to keep her family together while her parents are absent. If little sis isn't going to break our heroine by causing trouble, perhaps her quick to feign ill brother or boyfriend will. Decently done but will be best appreciated by those familiar with its language.
thanks, Rich :)
Here it is!

IMDB link:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0098059/

Rich has pretty much the best over-all, to-the-point synopsis I have found; the last line ["...best appreciated by those familiar with its language."] referring to the fact that it's a VERY 'talky' movie. But DESPITE that, there are a few OT scenes that make this movie WELL worth checking out. (Lol; although if you've ever done a 'Sophie Aubry' search on emule, you pretty much found them all [except for a 'sweet' kissing scene between Anaïs and Sophie's boyfriend :drool ].)

Sophie Aubry [ http://imdb.com/name/nm0041458/ ] is a beautiful sight; being 15 or 16 when the movie was made.

'Little Sis' is a precocious 5 year old named Anaïs Subra [ http://imdb.com/name/nm0836989/ ] :heart who, unfortunantly seems to have been relegated to 'minor character' status in her other FEW screen roles... :( I think she did a pretty good job with this movie playing the saucy 'little sis'. :bigups

Pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

ed2k link: (Unfortunantly this is my rip, so I'm the only source at the moment... Hopefully other members that upload quickly will get it loaded and help share out... My PC will be on 24/7 and it IS set to 'Release'. ;) )

Like this post to see ed2k links  [478.61 Mb]

Pretty cool movie.

kev.
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   75 likes

The digital TV rip is here, finally.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [674.69 Mb]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
davidav

Post by davidav »   0 likes

very pretty kiss
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

AAARGH! Why are there two movies in the same thread? :wall I thought they were the same with different titles. Downloaded the wrong one. Bummer. :bigups
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Sometimes we just leave related movies in the same thread (hard to break up the discussion coherently) but ideally they are split. So I split bb's post and followups to [REL] Les maîtres du pain (1993) for you :)
emuler

Thanks. :) Serves me right for not reading the IMDB and other material carefully. :blush :icon_biggrin2 Was it explicitly mentioned that the links I downloaded belonged to a different, related movie? :think Maybe I missed that. :bigups Anyway, it was a relatively fast downoad, so not much harm done. :cool

I kind of like 'big sis'. Er.. may I help you with your homework? :onfire :icon_biggrin2

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:) Could it please be shared again by FLM members, it will just not complete, no familiar sources. :(
emuler

Here you go. :cool Now on eDonkeyServer No.2.