[REQ] Une Nuit a L'assemblee Nationale (1988)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
zebra

[REQ] Une Nuit a L'assemblee Nationale (1988)

Post by zebra »   0 likes

Comédie de 1988 durée 88' Couleur

Réalisation, scénario et dialogues de Jean-Pierre MOCKY

Co-scénariste et co-dialoguiste Patrick RAMBAUD

Directeur de la photographie Marcel COMBES

Musique de Gabriel YARED[Image]Summary

Walter Arbeit an ecological nature always naked, with his Mayor Dugland comes to the National Assembly received the Legion of Honor. It is awarded to him for developing trade in the city with his camp "Sun and Nature". Indicator of bargaining on winning with Tutti-Frutti, Arbeit goes terminate traffic in the corridors of the Assembly. It is understood by Henriette Brulard, a leftist who is assisted by Kayser, strange person that sells information on politicians of all stripes.

Octave Leroi, a royalist, wants to cover it up: it is the organizer of the trade medals, designed to feed the slush fund for his brother, Minister Marius Agnello. Leroi, with Tutti-Frutti, trying to negotiate with Henriette Brulard Arbeit then looking for evidence. Madame Dugland, Arbeit she meets and consults the agenda of the mayor, and then sequestered by Leroi Tutti-Frutti. After a meeting between the royalist and his brother-in Olympus, their mistress common Agnello decides stopping traffic and sending employees to Cayenne and Brulard Arbeit. Leroi stopped the kind by a trap, then prepares the removal of the leftist by Fricasset, agent of the DST. The case fails with Kayser.

By mistake, the deportees left for Mecca! Arbeit Brulard and leave for the National Assembly with a cassette. hoping to create the event. Agnello, who came on site, is confined by Fricasset with a stove in a refrigerator. Disguised, Henriette mounted the rostrum, but realizes she has been abused. Arbeit him down from the ceiling, and explains its history goes back as Leroi Olympus and denounce the evils of journalists Agnello which is then fed into the chamber, frozen with the stove. Arbeit returned to his camp and learns the birth of his son, he named Marius. Children. in 2000, visit the Museum of Man and see in the window, the "troublemakers of XX century" Brulard. Arbeit and Leroi.[/img]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096338/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] UNE NUIT A L'ASSEMBLÉE NATIONALE (1988)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Is this movie really on-topic? :think
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

I browsed through the preview of the YouTube version and didn't see even one child. Should probably be filed under "Verified Off-topic" ...
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Is this movie really on-topic? :think
As much as 2001 A Space Odyssey or A Clockwork Orange :lol:
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Tiny Blondie wrote:
ghost wrote:Is this movie really on-topic? :think
As much as 2001 A Space Odyssey or A Clockwork Orange :lol:
Zebra was an 'unusual' character and usually posted just a title and nothing else. No plot, no screen caps, and in the wrong forum, even after asking him many times. Still, there were a couple good finds in there.