[REL] Mago (2002) [South Korea]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
terry666

[REL] Mago (2002) [South Korea]

Post by terry666 »   52 likes

[Image]

Plot Synopsis: ??

http://imdb.com/title/tt0325772/

This is some kind of weird art film, that is mostly off topic. However, there is one scene that looks like a flashback to when some of women were younger, and one of them got her first period.

[Image]
[Image]

Not my rip. Thanks to the original poster.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.10 Mb]

;)
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Mago (2002) [South Korea]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

DAMN... :icon_idea2 :icon_cool4 :icon_party :icon_givebeer :icon_biggrin2 :thumbsup :icon_1dancingban :onfire

Thank you very much
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Sitting tight but interested what people think !
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Is there a place to download it?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   41 likes

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=14638
Long ago when the Earth was first born, on a happy land Mago, Han-Woong, an Adam, mated with the Mother of the Earth, Mago, the woman transformed from the 12 spirits, and Men were born. A day came when someone ate the forbidden fruit filled Men with greed and being controlled under desires, Mago then gradually turned from a paradise into a desert. Not only everyone was leaving, the greed of Men had also hurt the innocent spirits and revenge was taken. Years later, the Han-Woong who had gone through metamorphosis realizes from astrology and dreams that Mago was his own mother, and all the sufferings are originated from him. - hkflix.com
This is verified.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [738.91 Mb]

This IS off-topic - the single 30-second scene is the only one and not very notable. Strange disjointed film.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Torrent: https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2788652

Don't want to spoil the party - but after watching it I really think this movie should be filed under Verified Offtopic, alone the one minute river scene is of flm interest ...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Good enough. I started the ed2k download last night but didn't check it this morning - will update if/when it's verified.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:Torrent: https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2788652

Don't want to spoil the party - but after watching it I really think this movie should be filed under Verified Offtopic, alone the one minute river scene is of flm interest ...
best movies I've seen only scenes with 30 second
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Sully23 wrote:best movies I've seen only scenes with 30 second
We've had many long discussions about this before. From the Posting Guidelines:
  • A film does not have to be primarily about children and they don't need to be the central characters, but they must be more than mere 'props'. In other words, if the children in a film could be removed without changing the plot or they're only shown for a minute or two, the movie probably isn't FLM material. In general, kids should have at least 10% screen-time.
  • 'Children' includes kids up to the age of 16. Many children's roles are played by actors or actresses older than that, but if the characters they play are 16 or younger, that's acceptable.
  • A film may or may not have partial or full nudity of some of its characters, adults and/or children. Inclusion of nudity - or the lack of it - does not determine whether any film is "On-Topic".
It seems kind of silly to me to spend all that time downloading a film, then fast-forward just to catch a glimpse of skin. The reason we don't allow clips of just the 'good' parts is called 'intent'. If an entire film has 30 seconds of nude children, the nudity isn't the intent of the film, it just happens to be there. If a clip is posted of ONLY that 30 seconds, the intent of the clip is to show only the nudity, and that puts it into a CP gray area. There are lots of clips from older films already made - you can search for them on your own (hint: look for the word 'cinema') but please don't release them at FLM.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

The link I posted above is verified - it's the correct film. Certainly not a film I'll ever bother watching again.