[REQ] Een maand later (1987)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
thadollar

[REQ] Een maand later (1987)

Post by thadollar »   0 likes

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Een maand later (1987)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Synopsis:
Two women decide to exchange lives when getting into contact with each other after reading a newspapers add.

CUSTOMER COMMENT:
'This' also could have been a Hollywood picture. Not a very expensive one, because you don't see "need" special effects or computer-animation. It's just an actor's movie. Actors who play real people. And of course V/d Ven plays great. And the main thing....It's funny as well. The story is pretty original. Let's make this movie again. Take a young and upcoming director. Give good ol' Julia Roberts one of the leading roles, and voila!: a new hit!
Are there children or flashbacks to either of the women's childhood involved? :think

The comment that refers to 'Julia Roberts' seems to indicate that adults are definitely the focus of this film. Not being familiar with this film, I can't see any involvement with kids.

As we primarily post movies that deal with issues surrounding children [coming-of-age, young love, ect.], this is probably NOT a film of FirstLoveMovies interest.

Please check out our 'Posting Rules' forum, it has guidelines for posting and a FAQ's section that will hopefully answer any questions you might have.
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... m.php?f=71

Thanks for taking time to give FLM a look-see, thadollar, and especially taking time to make a post! If you have information on On-Topic movies, please let us know! :)

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

AKA One Month Later
Wikipedia wrote:A month later is a Dutch film from 1987 by Nouchka van Brakel. The film has the international title One Month Later. Jan Donkers wrote a play following a newspaper advertisement about a woman who wanted to exchange a month of life. The story was first released as a play in 1985 before a movie adaptation.

The film was already sold abroad before any shooting was made. Approximately 323,000 people visited the film.
Story
Reading warning: The text below contains details about the content and / or the outcome of the story.

Two women decide to trade for a month of life through a personals. Liesbeth is a married housewife, who sometimes wants something different. The second is Monika, a single freelance journalist, who wants to know what marriage is like. The first month passes quickly, after which the ladies decide to stick on it for another month. This decision leads to a choice that the ladies have to make for the rest of their lives.
Hmm, IMDb has one user review for a 33-year-old film and no mention of kids at all? I think you're right, kev. Moving this to Verified Off-Topic until/unless it's determined otherwise.
jonas

Post by jonas »   0 likes

I have this movie. According to me, there is nothing interesting there. If anyone needs it, I can upload.
720x576 (AR 4:3) MKV Size: 3,80 GB (4 089 868 288 bytes)
thadollar

jonas wrote:I have this movie. According to me, there is nothing interesting there. If anyone needs it, I can upload.
720x576 (AR 4:3) MKV Size: 3,80 GB (4 089 868 288 bytes)
Please do if it's possible. Thank you!
jonas

Een maand later (1987)

The file will be alive for 14 days. I can't make an Emule address. If you can create it yourself.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pauwyt1n ... 7.rar/file

720x576 (AR 4:3) MKV Size: 3,80 GB (4 089 868 288 bytes) WinRAR Pass: 1901
thadollar

jonas wrote:Een maand later (1987)

The file will be alive for 14 days. I can't make an Emule address. If you can create it yourself.

Thanks, really appreciate this!

I was wondering if you could upload to MEGA instead? Mediafire showed "uploading in progress" for a couple of days now.
jonas

thadollar wrote:
jonas wrote:Een maand later (1987)

Thanks, really appreciate this!

I was wondering if you could upload to MEGA instead? Mediafire showed "uploading in progress" for a couple of days now.

I'll reboot. Wait.
jonas