[REL] Spermula (1976)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
Debaser

Re: [REL] Spermula (1976)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Geez, this was painful just to fast forward through at 8X. I think I liked Plan 9 From Outer Space better. :alien No Eva in the version I have either.

And I agree with you, db... Lara was much better.
Eva resembles a miniature lady to me. She just looks wrong.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Geez, this was painful just to fast forward through at 8X. I think I liked Plan 9 From Outer Space better. :alien No Eva in the version I have either.

And I agree with you, db... Lara was much better.
Eva resembles a miniature lady to me. She just looks wrong.
She acted like she was 25 even when she was 11. Kids nowadays are more sophisticated than they used to be, but I don't associate with women who behave like she did at that age - any physical beauty is completely erased by the attitude.
Scocou

Post by Scocou »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:She acted like she was 25 even when she was 11. Kids nowadays are more sophisticated than they used to be, but I don't associate with women who behave like she did at that age - any physical beauty is completely erased by the attitude.
I agree, she always came across like a stuck-up sour puss. I think most of her appeal was due to her mature (and admittedly lovely) body at so young an age. That coupled with the nude photographs taken by her mother & Jacques Bourboulon made something of a starlet of her. She had nice hair... I'll give her that much.

I also spent many hours combing the nether regions of Netland in search of the "uncut" version of Spermula. I have seen statements in numerous places that it does not exist, her scenes were purportedly excised from every released version. I believe the stills are all that survives. I gave up on this title a while back, but still keep my eyes peeled ;)

Oh yeah, Lara Wendel is way hotter!!
idler

Post by idler »   47 likes

starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

are you the only source of this one idler? i'm certainly in no hurry but i havent received a single byte since you posted the link. :think
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

I'm bloody well no source for this version! I sent a message to "il muletto" to switch it to "release", but the file is not confirmed!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FYI: complete source (il muletto) is online atm. I'm at QR:575 :dance
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Ehmmmm so which is the uncut version?

And if there aren't an uncut version why this topic is called uncut version?

Maybe can call simply Spermula - waiting the uncut version ;)
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Ehmmmm so which is the uncut version?

And if there aren't an uncut version why this topic is called uncut version?

Maybe can call simply Spermula - waiting the uncut version ;)
There are lots of files floating about which claim to be uncut, though the consensus here is there is no such thing.

That does not mean we won't keep checking just in case ;)
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

If I had to vote just on looks, I would have to say Eva (don't kill me! :blush ) Not that I didn't like Lara's character. Sylvia was an evil witch compared to Laura, at least in the beginning. Lara, although still really cute, was just a little too plain to compete with Eva. You have to admit that Eva/Sylvia was really pretty in a very girly sorta way.