[REQ] Pirko

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
kev
Site Admin

[REQ] Pirko

Post by kev »   0 likes

Pirko AKA Little Feather

THIS caught my eyes:

[Image]

Looks pretty promising, but then I read the synopsis:
Martina is a young girl who loves dancing and goes by a nick name Shakira. Martina is leaving a foster home in Eastern Slovakia as she has reached adulthood, now she plans to join her older boy friend Roman in Prague. Before she leaves, she promises to pick up her best friend Jana once Jana reaches 18 years as well. The film follows Martina's journey, and we will learn that the life waiting outside is not going to be easy at all.
The actress playing Martina, Dominika Zeleníková, was born July 4, 1990, so she has definitely aged out.

I found a few files at uloz:
https://ulozto.cz/hledej?q=Pirko++Littl ... ype=videos

The Official site:
https://www.goodmind.cz/gallery

I'm presently d/loading and will report back later to verify whether it's OT or not for FLM... :think

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Pirko

Post by kev »   0 likes

WOW!!! Absolutely UN-freaking-believable!!!

Neither person portrayed on the poster have ANYTHING to do with this film!!!!

None of the the men in the movie are the fat slob holding the girl [ONE, maybe, comes close to resembling him], and the girl he's holding is clearly underage, and NOT the main actress that's in the film. The barely clad girl on the poster is flat-chested and the actual actress has an ample bosom that you see on a few occasions..

This film comes across as an older [aged] version of Christiane F., but not quite as bleak..

Too damn bad, because the poster promised a much different film.. :wall

Oh well; due to me liking the poster [and the movie is actually NOT a bad film], I'll keep this thread alive and move it to 'Verified Off-Topic'.

kev.
Sully23

Re: [REQ] Pirko

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I do not know if in the world of cinema there will be the crime of misleading advertising, because it clearly seeks to attract a lot of attention but why not use the protagonist?