[REL] Skřivánci na niti (1969)

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
jezevex

[REL] Skřivánci na niti (1969)

Post by jezevex »   30 likes

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064994/ (It was filmed in 1969, but banned until 1990 by the communist government).

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.98 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Skřivánci na niti (1969)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

AKA Larks On A String
IMDb wrote:Prague in the early 1950's. Bourgeois elements are being re-educated by working in a scrapyard full of the detritus of industrial society. The volunteer workers comprise a professor of literature, a public prosecutor, a dairyman, a saxophonist, a barber, and a young cook. Also working in the yard are a number of female prisoners serving a year for trying to defect... A camera crew arrives with potted plants and other props. An idyllic scene is created; the prisoners star briefly in a pro-North Korean newsreel before going back to work... The volunteers are striking because the scrapyard work quotas have risen without consultation. A union rep arrives to persuade them otherwise... The guard for the female prisoners gets married but the gypsy musicians make a mess at his reception. The cook flirts with one of the pretty prisoners and finally proposes...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

:icon_idea2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

In my opinion this film belongs in Verified Off-Topic. There are children in, at most, 3 minutes of the film, and they're not really part of the plot at all and have no important roles. I'm moving it there, but if anyone has a differing opinion, please let me know.