[REL] Klass korektsii (2014) [Russia]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
jezevex

[REL] Klass korektsii (2014) [Russia]

Post by jezevex »   15 likes

Again the same "problem". Maybe too old, but she looks juvenille enough IMHO (and she has some interesting scenes...) :)

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3826834/

No RFF entry yet.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.50 Gb]
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Klass korektsii (2014)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5690494/?ref_=tt_cl_t1

Born March 3rd, 1989. Do the math. Way too old even for you... :P

Simply means you are getting old. The age of what you consider to be young is rising. This is common to everyone who gets older. I as well. But it does not make these young beautiful 'woman' children no matter how much you see them as such. Lets at least try and stay on-topic otherwise our off-topic section will dominate and take over the real purpose/direction of this site. ;)
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Ptguardian (and everybody else), since 90+ % of my posts are not VOT, you needn't to be afraid that VOT section will dominate... My next releases will be surely under 15 y.o. :)
I'm getting older, that's true, but the problem here is, that I simply prefere coming of age movies, which means, that I don't watch (and release) too much movies featuring little children. This is the mission of other FLM members.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Klass korektsii (2014) [Russia]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Good reply, thanks. 8-)

Reason why I even commented at all to this release. From my perspective you knew this was off-topic when you posted it. "Again the same "problem". Maybe too old, but she looks juvenille enough IMHO" implies as such. ;)

Keep in mind you are a very good releaser and others look to you for example. Yes, a small number of your releases are VOT but when they are released at a time when someone else(Art) here does the same collaboratively, inadvertent or not the atmosphere presented encourages the wrong direction. Coming of age is something very much wanted here and your contributions are very appreciated, thanks.

Cheers