[REL] La Lucha Con La Pantera (1975) [Mexico]

loverboy

[REL] La Lucha Con La Pantera (1975) [Mexico]

Post by loverboy »   92 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0194125/

[Image]

Life in the 70's was not easy. Three examples will be imposed like cruel views to youth's wasted lives. Three young ladies whose existences seem to go to nowhere:
One of them has suicidal tendecies, the second one experiments an incestuous attraction to her brother, and the third one longs to be sexually abused, just like she reads in her favorite photonovels.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Video splitters won't be needed for this one.......it's basically school uniform from start to finish :) A proper synopsis is proving hard to find & my understanding of Spanish is zero so I haven't got much idea what's going on. Let's just say 'visually appealing' :)
This is a DVD rip that I will criticise for being slightly fuzzy. Spanish language, no subtitles. My thanks to the original poster.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.89 Mb]

Enjoy!
emuler

Re: [REL] La Lucha Con La Pantera (1975) [Mexico]

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Your criticism is warranted. This looks like a bad VHS to DVD-R transfer. Perhaps the director was influenced by David Hamilton. My DVD of Laura (original, which I paid big bucks to import) is quite similar in quality. :wall
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks loverboy :drool :drool
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Wow! :clap
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Geeze, how many weird-arse movies can you come up with??

Beautiful find, loverboy!

Creep it up!! ;)

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Your criticism is warranted. This looks like a bad VHS to DVD-R transfer.
C'mon emuler!......it's not that bad! I'm assuming you're judging from the screenshots which are a bit blurred. Maybe I should have sharpened them up a bit :)
There is a commercial DVD available & this rip (which is all over the internet) claims to be a DVD rip. I've no reason to doubt the fact, even with the slightly fuzzy image quality. It would be interesting to see the DVD or a dvdr to see whether the source material is the same or whether it was introduced during encoding.
Please don't confuse the quality of this with 'I Start Counting' which I (along with ghost) thought was pretty dire. Nothing like that at all.......I simply try to be honest :)
emuler

Don't take it personally, loverboy. Maybe after seeing the movie I'll change my opinion.

I still haven't recovered from the shock I got when I watched my Laura DVD for the first time. :wall
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Don't take it personally, loverboy.
Of course I don't take it personally!..........it will take a great deal more to tip me out of my pram! :)
I'd far rather have a healthy debate & constructive criticism where appropriate than an endless list of 'Thanks for the release'.
This release & 'I Start Counting' produced opposites with caps. Both were captured exactly the same way at the same resolution & using the same software. 'I Start Counting' produced pretty decent caps with no image manipulation other than a mild colour auto-correct that really wasn't a true indication of the movie quality. Let's not mince words.....it's fucking terrible! La Lucha produced pretty poor caps & this also was not a true indication of quality. Yes, the video is fuzzy but there really is no comparison.
Anyway. I'm right & you're wrong! ;) I had the benefit of watching both movies prior to release! :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2 :icon_biggrin2
emuler

Cool. Still downloading Defenceless. This one is next. :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:..There is a commercial DVD available & this rip (which is all over the internet) claims to be a DVD rip. I've no reason to doubt the fact, even with the slightly fuzzy image quality. It would be interesting to see the DVD or a dvdr to see whether the source material is the same or whether it was introduced during encoding...
Well, I'm d/loading this AND I placed an order yesterday for the DVD. (AND another DVD that I'm REALLY excited about!! :heart ) So I'll let you know if the quality of the DVD matches the rip. It looks to have the same cover as the one you posted, so it probably is.

Hopefully it will be sharper [if that seems to be the main problem with this rip]...
emuler wrote:I still haven't recovered from the shock I got when I watched my Laura DVD for the first time. :wall
I think I must have the SAME 'Laura' DVD that you have!! It looks like a cheap rip from an old VHS. As does my copy of 'Bilitis'. :wall Now 'Un été à Saint-Tropez' is much better quality, but it's full screen and I'm sure it's not totally 'digitally' remastered...

kev.