[REL] Asesinato en lunes de carnaval (2002) [Venezuela]

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Asesinato en lunes de carnaval (2002) [Venezuela]

Post by kev »   0 likes

idler wrote:Contemplating the Ending Credits, I must say that this movie should be marked with Venezuela. Colombia was just co-producer and Mexico co-co-producer... :think
I actually tried to put all three country's names as listed in imdb, but there wasn't enough space in the film title window... I'm ashamed of myself as I usually watch the credits, but with this movie I stopped short.. :blush Thanks for the keen eye and bringing this to our attention, idler!
fll wrote:Done. I almost changed that two days ago after seeing IMDB and also seeing rmt's file tagged as "cine Venezolano" on eMule.
:

Muchas gracias, for ALL the work you've done cleaning up this thread.. :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Still can't see you, kev. :wall Everything I get from is secondhand. There are about 10 of us stuck at 53.6%. :pray :icon_old
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I lost all my files last week due partially to my own stupidity and a @#$%ing waste of money external drive sold under the name of 'Hammer morespace'. It wasn't until I got a PM from fll that I realized that I hadn't replaced THIS movie in my sharing folder.

It's there now being shared out. I'm on 'DreaMule' with the nick '[kF]dreamule.org'; sharing on KAD and using 'eDonkeyServer No2'.

Hope that helps..

kev.
emuler

Thanks, kev. :clap I guess we were being too patient. :think ;)
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

kev wrote:I lost all my files last week due partially to my own stupidity and a @#$%ing waste of money external drive sold under the name of 'Hammer morespace'. It wasn't until I got a PM from fll that I realized that I hadn't replaced THIS movie in my sharing folder.

It's there now being shared out. I'm on 'DreaMule' with the nick '[kF]dreamule.org'; sharing on KAD and using 'eDonkeyServer No2'.

Hope that helps..

kev.
Hi Kev

99 times out of a hundred it is the enclosure which fails. The drive is usually OK. If you have a spare IDE or SATA slot in your machine, try plugging the drive in and see if it is OK. If it IS, retrieve your data. Also, you can buy RELIABLE enclosures online, you may have more joy doing this in future (separate reliable SATA drive and enclosure). Hope this is of use.
emuler

It is worth keeping in mind that while modern hard drives are now very robust and can withstand 100s of Gs of shock and vibration, they are much more vulnerable while they are running. Handle with care; put something soft under it, like a folded hanky or soft mousepad; don't move it while it is in use - if you have to, then move it very gently.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

My externals that have died, have mostly died because of enclosure-failure... so it is hope.. It is a guide for opening WD Essential MyBook HD's on a blog... Proved very useful for me ;)
emuler

Any subs? This is rather talky. :think
FLL

Post by FLL »   19 likes

emuler wrote:Any subs? This is rather talky. :think
I got the DVD and ripped the subs from it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [58.0 Kb]

I verified they match the timing from kev's rip, I don't have rmt's rip so don't know for sure about that.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   5 likes

FLL wrote:I got the DVD and ripped the subs from it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [58.0 Kb]

I verified they match the timing from kev's rip, I don't have rmt's rip so don't know for sure about that.
Very cool!! Thanks FLL! :thumbsup

kev.