[REL] Hilito de sangre, Un (1995) [Mexico]

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Hilito de sangre, Un (1995) [Mexico]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I'm going to stop removing DD links so people who want to can receive files faster. My apologies, jezevex.

If there is no ed2k link for releases that only have DD links, it would be very much appreciated if someone would share it in eMule.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I suggest removing the DDL once the ed2k is well shared enough that it is no longer needed and or you know individuals that have it complete that will always do a re-share.

:)

At some point we should only have the ed2k. This would be the ideal and has proven to be best way to share for a long time now.
Last edited by ptguardian on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

yokodreamer wrote:What has "Sorelle Mai" to do with it? :think

Was the Megaupload file not better than the existing mpg?
that bottom pic was meant for a different thread, :D

i guess i didn't check my post.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

That final kiss... [Image] Ooh la la! :color_
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

downloaded and looking forward to checking it out, the girl is quite attractive.

thanks for this
alex1966

Post by alex1966 »   0 likes

Here you ll find this film
deadman

Post by deadman »   45 likes

Diego Luna (14-15 yo) plays young León, a boy with an ... active imagination, who follows his crush Osbelia, played by 16 yo Ana Grave, to Guadalajara where she's going on vacation. His adventure is part reality, part fantasy, but can his bold plan actually land him the seemingly out of reach Osbelia? You'll see.

The blind girl Magda that León meets on the train was played by Yuriria Rodriguez. She looks about his age but there's no date of birth available for the actress, whose only other credit is a short film 10 years later. There's a singer of the same name who does bear a resemblance - but she was born in 1986 which would make her 9 years old when this movie was filmed.

Diego Luna can be seen these days playing the title character Cassian Andor in the Star Wars spinoff series Andor. And this casting choice makes sense to me after seeing Un hilito de sangre (1995). Even as a kid, Diego had some serious skills with The Force. Watch it and you'll see what I mean. 8-)

There is no PAL version of this disc. Just like the US, DVDs in Latin America use the NTSC system. Picture quality is generally quite good in this case - except for the usual NTSC comb effect in freeze frame, which you don't actually see during playback. I added English subs and will also include those as a separate file for anyone who wants them. Enjoy this fun and crazy film!

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.43 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [31.3 Kb]

Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please move the file to your shared folder and seed for a while. Every source helps.

Single link:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/iBRHiBrY#ttuHqFZwtjHFowhPpQH587kyQ_-uJ855fQVElM2T3ns

1 GB links are interchangeable.

MEGA:

https://mega.nz/file/GJ4EjSZQ#BUOSUu63os7H__kF5nViQCuw4xJ6ysf6BsxyBRtzr6E
https://mega.nz/file/qJZnwBKQ#cJgyF9rTYDk4DWgEWek8wI1YhPRBu2P7xSQ3sl31VbQ
https://mega.nz/file/qZBGFBJa#G4-FyktvMZWChFDXfivcmMJgeelPMjf8PMMQXkfE8LQ

Uloz:

https://ulozto.net/file/5fDzrS7znjb0/un-hilito-de-sangre-1995-ntsc-dvd-part1-rar
https://ulozto.net/file/cFry9RAzLd5C/un-hilito-de-sangre-1995-ntsc-dvd-part2-rar
https://ulozto.net/file/ffBGbvAXjpx0/un-hilito-de-sangre-1995-ntsc-dvd-part3-rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by deadman on Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow! This looks great. I don't know if I ever came across this one before. Thanks deadman! I am downloading it from you over emule and will help source for a long time.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you deadman, this looks great!

But I have bad news: the subtitles are out of sync, and I can NOT fix them. The bad sync includes both the internal VobSubs and the external SRT.

Discussion:
Spoiler:

It is basically a difference of PAL 25fps subtitles being used for NTSC, but even knowing that I just can not get them right. I can locate obvious early and late dialog in the SubtitleEdit Waveform like 04 "Have great vacations, kids!" (00:02:20,261 --> 00:02:23,374) and 445 "Kung Fu!!!" (01:10:12,936 --> 01:10:16,049), but nope that does not get the rest of the dialog in sync. Opensubtitles and blizzardkid have the same subtitles with one additional line of dialog at the end, but that won't be helpful without the dialog in the middle of the film being synced. The only way I know to fix them now is by following them line by line throughout and adjusting accordingly, but I am not about to do that when I have not even watched it once yet.
Sorry that I do not have a fix but I just wanted to give everyone FAIR WARNING.
deadman wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:16 am The blind girl León meets on the train looks about his age but I have no idea who she is. If anyone figures that out please let us know.
The subtitles identify her as "Magda", and IMDB has Yuriria Rodriguez as "Magdita". Could that be the same character?
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:01 pm Thank you deadman, this looks great!

But I have bad news: the subtitles are out of sync, and I can NOT fix them. The bad sync includes both the internal VobSubs and the external SRT.

Discussion:
Spoiler:

It is basically a difference of PAL 25fps subtitles being used for NTSC, but even knowing that I just can not get them right. I can locate obvious early and late dialog in the SubtitleEdit Waveform like 04 "Have great vacations, kids!" (00:02:20,261 --> 00:02:23,374) and 445 "Kung Fu!!!" (01:10:12,936 --> 01:10:16,049), but nope that does not get the rest of the dialog in sync. Opensubtitles and blizzardkid have the same subtitles with one additional line of dialog at the end, but that won't be helpful without the dialog in the middle of the film being synced. The only way I know to fix them now is by following them line by line throughout and adjusting accordingly, but I am not about to do that when I have not even watched it once yet.
Sorry that I do not have a fix but I just wanted to give everyone FAIR WARNING.

Sorry about that! I actually watched it before I found the subs. I still remembered enough of my high school Spanish to get the gist of it. The subtitles seemed to be in sync (or close enough) in the places I checked them, and generally when different spots throughout the film match the subs they're all okay. These situations when some lines are in sync and others are out of sync by random amounts are rare, but when you run into this problem there's no easy way to align all the titles. I will probably have to watch it through and correct the timecodes by hand - that won't be quick so please have patience!