[REL] Vuelven AKA Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017) [Mexico]

Devil❧

[REL] Vuelven AKA Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017) [Mexico]

Post by Devil❧ »   14 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4823434/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
Estrella is 10 years old and has 3 wishes: The first one, that her missing mother comes back and it happens. Her mother returns but she is dead and follows Estrella everywhere. Petrified, Estrella tries to escape from her by joining a gang orphaned by violence. Soon she realizes that dead are never left behind and when you are in the middle of brutality and violence, wishes never come true the way you want them to be.
Trailer:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyoE0mSJXO8
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL]Vuelven AKA Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks, Devil :)

It's new to me.
Devil❧

Re: [REL]Vuelven AKA Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017)

Post by Devil❧ »   0 likes

:thumbsup
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Vuelven AKA Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017)

Post by ghost »   21 likes

Here's the movie in 1080p and with seperate english subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.33 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [43.9 Kb]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

This movie is Mexican
the plot says the girl runs away from the violence of the carteles equivalent to the Italian 'cosa nostra' or the Japanese yakuza in Latin America is known as a cartel
Devil❧

Post by Devil❧ »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:This movie is Mexican
the plot says the girl runs away from the violence of the carteles equivalent to the Italian 'cosa nostra' or the Japanese yakuza in Latin America is known as a cartel
Oopsie I need to learn the diff btw mexican spanish & Spain spanish :icon_1idiot
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Vuelven AKA Tigers Are Not Afraid (2017) [Mexico]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

This movie is Mexican
Yes, IMDB says Mexico. :roll:

Thanks, Sully ... and thread moved.
Sully23

Devil❧ wrote:Oopsie I need to learn the diff btw mexican spanish & Spain spanish :icon_1idiot
Not necessarily, it is just a matter of knowing cultures, American English is not the same as British English but if by the way of being the case differences to Spain from Latin America it is more for the environment I quote you a movie 'Vantage Point' it was recorded in Spain but only in the city hall of Salamanca but I was rarely seen by the Spaniards do not use American ambulances so I assumed, I guess not everywhere you drive to the right or the taxis are yellow and long or even the fire or police siren is different anywhere in the world, I learned it that way and also how it is written
Russian = полиция
Germany = Polizei
italy = polizia
Turkey = Polis
Poland = Policja
Denmark = Politi
I'm not talking about police but how you learn to distinguish, the Spanish in Spain there are regions form dialects such as Catalan, Gallego, Vasco and Castellan (it is the official Spanish)
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

But the Spanish could make a movie in Hispano America and the country of the release would nevertheless be Spain - the only way to decide is looking it up, mostly on IMDb ...
Sully23

Warg wrote:But the Spanish could make a movie in Hispano America and the country of the release would nevertheless be Spain - the only way to decide is looking it up, mostly on IMDb ...
You are right, but maybe they are often associated, I remember the film Innocence appeared many countries, Belgium, France, UK, Switzerland, Japan and the country of origin said of Japan but still it was a French film independent of the funders.

There are many cases of movies have locations outside their countries, my argument I saw it in RFF, in fact the movie deserves to move to Latin America.

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=54885