[REL] Niña Errante (2019) [Colombia]

Warg

Re: [REL] Niña Errante (2019) [Colombia]

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:Warg, you have a talent and a faster way to find a file :)
Don't know, meanwhile your link works too - maybe it's playing smoother than the Одноклассники version ... :pray
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Niña Errante (2018) [Colombia]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ghost productions will have big problems, because some idiot changed the original framerate of 24 fps to 30 fps...

Let's see what can be repaired... :oops: :roll:

Let's check Sully's version first.
Warg

Re: [REL] Niña Errante (2018) [Colombia]

Post by Warg »   0 likes

ghost wrote:some idiot changed the original framerate of 24 fps to 30 fps...
Yes, that was also my guess. I tried to reencode it with 25 fps but that did not change anything ... :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, that was also my guess. I tried to reencode it with 25 fps but that did not change anything ...
No, it's impossible to recover the original frames. I tried to delete some frames of every second with an avisynth script, but in this case it ended in a mess.

It seems that we have to wait for a proper version to be released somewhere.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Thank you very much for this "interesting" movie, sadly the framerate is not the only problem. The bitrate is low as well, containing many compression artefacts. But - it's clear that it's WEB-rip of some website, probably VOD. If we could trace up the source, somebody (of us) could maybe do a better job... :-)
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Yes, that was also my guess. I tried to reencode it with 25 fps but that did not change anything ...
No, it's impossible to recover the original frames. I tried to delete some frames of every second with an avisynth script, but in this case it ended in a mess.
With some files, removing the duplicates and adjusting the frame rate fixes everything. Not this one. I tried it too. It's got skipped frames in addition to dups so even when the latter problem is fixed there's still stutter during playback. And only the original source would let us recover the missing frames. Whoever recorded this stream did a piss poor job.
deadman

In case anyone's interested I found out Sofía Paz Jara (a.k.a. Loren Paz Jara), the actress who plays Angela, is currently 16. Which means she was 15 during filming, or possibly 14, depending on when her birthday falls in the year and how long they took in post production. If someone speaks Spanish fluently they could probably find information a lot faster than me. There are a number of online video interviews about this film that include Sofía but my high school Spanish is too rusty to follow most of what they're saying. Here's her Instagram page though for anyone who's curious:

https://www.instagram.com/lorensofia1/
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:In case anyone's interested I found out Sofía Paz Jara (a.k.a. Loren Paz Jara), the actress who plays Angela, is currently 16. Which means she was 15 during filming, or possibly 14, depending on when her birthday falls in the year and how long they took in post production. If someone speaks Spanish fluently they could probably find information a lot faster than me. There are a number of online video interviews about this film that include Sofía but my high school Spanish is too rusty to follow most of what they're saying. Here's her Instagram page though for anyone who's curious:

https://www.instagram.com/lorensofia1/
He is 12, by the time Sofia was filmed he must have had 12 - 13 the photo below of this scene many must have already seen the movie clearly proves age, surely the movie was filmed in 2016 and as in another movie it happened I argued to Warg of a supposed error he clarified me although he said 2015 but it was delayed in releasing that maybe it is the most appropriate explanation the post-production stage can take 6 months but in a movie of a 'poor' country there are many obstacles unlike other Latin American countries such as Mexico or Argentina, they have been making films for years and Europe don't even say

Deadman, If you want to show me the videos of the interviews where Sofia Paz appears

[Image]
deadman

That's why I mentioned the length of post production. Some movies take longer after filming to get released than others. But Sofía is petite and looks younger than her age, those Instagram pics from a year ago are reasonably close to how she looked in the movie. Hopefully one of the interviews says exactly when shooting took place.

To find the videos, just search with Google. Use either her name or the movie title, try both, along with the keyword entrevista (since most of the videos are in Spanish). You can skip the 9:40 cineuropa interview by the way; the director is speaking English, but he says nothing helpful.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: To find the videos, just search with Google. Use either her name or the movie title, try both, along with the keyword entrevista (since most of the videos are in Spanish). You can skip the 9:40 cineuropa interview by the way; the director is speaking English, but he says nothing helpful.
This is a part of an interview that the director did when they visited Estonia, the truth is only a fragment because it only talks about the sessions and the experience I leave the shooting
Sofia Paz:
I don't know how to describe what I feel, I know what I feel but I don't know what I feel, with the family I am very cool because ..... I have family everywhere literally it's like finding someone to accompany me, it was done with a lot of love with a lot honey and that can be seen when things are transmitted ..........
This interview was carried out together with one of the 'sisters' of the movie Lina Calderon, There it was after filming for 1 year and a half without seeing each other, that was in 2018 and the post production was delayed a lot according to the actress, the video can find it on facebook by writing ninaerrantemov