[REL] Rejected AKA Rechazados (2019) [Argentina]

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Rejected AKA Rechazados (2019) [Argentina]

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I wonder where you get those low quality Rips
The file has an average birate of 4500 kbit/s. So I wouldn't call it a "low quality rip".

Go ahead and post the original file and don't make complaints.
pafin

Post by pafin »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:I use movie maker when saving can only be in mp4 I do not know if another program exists, keep the format
AviDemux cuts the clips without reencoding
santy789

Post by santy789 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Finally here's the movie in Full HD: :icon_1dancingban

[Image]

Rejected (2019).1080p.mkv

English subtitles:
Rejected (2019).1080p.srt

French subtitles:
Rejected (2019).1080p_FR.srt
How can i download the movie? the link is not working... thanks
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

santy789 wrote:How can i download the movie? the link is not working... thanks
Those links are good, I just checked them. Do you have eMule set up and working? FLM is oriented towards eMule, so unless you use that, you'll have a hard time downloading most films posted here. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date but it should get you going.
Terrysherry

Post by Terrysherry »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:The HD movies weigh a lot and occupies space I only cut the important scene and save it but the quality deteriorates, I do not know if the same thing happens in regard to Pafin?
I use FFMPEG for cutting scenes with no quality loss with a simple command in Command Prompt, "ffmpeg -i movie.mp4 -ss 00:00:00 -to 00:00:00 -vcodec copy -acodec copy output.mp4".

-ss specifies start time in hrs:minutes:sec
-to specifies ending time

-vcodec copy -acodec copy is used to keep video and audio quality in its original format.
Installing ffmpeg can be an issue though if one has never used it.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:I use movie maker when saving can only be in mp4 I do not know if another program exists, keep the format
What I use for .mp4 and .mkv formats is a program called MKV Merge, which is part of the freeware MKVToolNix package. Go here:

https://mkvtoolnix.download/

This program can split the file by timecodes without re-encoding. In other words it snips out segments in the original format. You can sometimes get a file to split exactly on scene breaks with the right choice of timecodes, and collect just the bits and pieces you want (to be joined into a single file afterward) but that depends on how the original clip was encoded and where the keyframes are. Things you have no control over. But there is never any quality loss and the program is easy to use.
Sully23

Re: [REL] Rechazado AKA Rechazados (2019) [Argentina]

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
What I use for .mp4 and .mkv formats is a program called MKV Merge, which is part of the freeware MKVToolNix package. Go here:

https://mkvtoolnix.download/

This program can split the file by timecodes without re-encoding. In other words it snips out segments in the original format. You can sometimes get a file to split exactly on scene breaks with the right choice of timecodes, and collect just the bits and pieces you want (to be joined into a single file afterward) but that depends on how the original clip was encoded and where the keyframes are. Things you have no control over. But there is never any quality loss and the program is easy to use.
I've been using that program MKVtoolnix I often upload short clips only with the 'scene' style children in cinema or cinemakids one gets in emule, the bad thing seems to work with mkv with other formats also the problem is if I divide a format different from mkv the final product when playing does not advance and returns to the beginning of the video, but anyway for each format has its program
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Please be aware that you should not post clips or a compilation of clips on FLM. Child nudity is acceptable in an entire film because it is incidental - it's not the main focus of the film, it just happens to be there. With clips, child nudity is the ONLY focus, and could be interpreted as CP. Posts like that will almost certainly be deleted.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Please be aware that you should not post clips or a compilation of clips on FLM. Child nudity is acceptable in an entire film because it is incidental - it's not the main focus of the film, it just happens to be there. With clips, child nudity is the ONLY focus, and could be interpreted as CP. Posts like that will almost certainly be deleted.

If I do this method but not to upload it to FLM it only helps me save some space since the quality of an MKV movie can be between 3 to 5GB
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Sully23 wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Please be aware that you should not post clips or a compilation of clips on FLM. Child nudity is acceptable in an entire film because it is incidental - it's not the main focus of the film, it just happens to be there. With clips, child nudity is the ONLY focus, and could be interpreted as CP. Posts like that will almost certainly be deleted.

If I do this method but not to upload it to FLM it only helps me save some space since the quality of an MKV movie can be between 3 to 5GB
Sure, since it's for your own use. I just wanted to be sure you understood since we don't want to get into problems. It doesn't matter if a film does - or doesn't - have child nudity in it. Our purpose is to promote the films themselves, not any nudity that happens to be in them. A long time ago, that sort of thing gave FLM a bad reputation but we've worked hard to change that.