Annalise Basso

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
For An Angel

Annalise Basso

Post by For An Angel »   19 likes

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2399383/

Born December 2, 1998

If you're a ginger fan like me :blush then keep an eye out for this girl. She was in Love Takes Wing and will be in a new film coming up soon based on a best selling book called Standing Up. She had a hilarious guest role on New Girl in the episode called "Kids". She played the daughter of Zooey Deschanel's boyfriend who ends up falling in love with one of her roommates who just happens to be way too old for her. Totally worth watching even if you can't stand Zooey Deschanel. In two weeks she's going to be in an episode of Nikita called "Innocence" so I can't wait for that either. :D

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.10 Mb]

This is her appearance in New Girl edited with only scenes relevant to her character. Like I said, it's totally worth watching. Don't believe me? Check out a few gifs from the episode...

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/annalise-basso

:lol:
Last edited by For An Angel on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Annalise Basso

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

"How do you make love to a person animal style?"
"Your eyes are so brown, they look like poop."

LOL Almost makes me want to get cable or satellite.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   17 likes

Her episode of Nikita was on last night. If you like girls who kick butt (and, seriously, who doesn't?) you're gonna love this episode. :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [338.81 Mb]
Last edited by For An Angel on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

For An Angel wrote:If you like girls who kick butt (and, seriously, who doesn't?) you're gonna love this episode. :D
Of course I do, even the ones that scare the bejeebers out of me. :heart Thanks FAA.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

Annalise stars in the new movie Oculus, where she plays a younger version of Karen Gillan's character. Much of the movie takes place in the past (sorta, I think) so she and the boy have lots of screen time.

She was also in a Sundance drama called The Red Road. It was a great show but her role was pretty small.

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Now I have a reason to see Oculus
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

Its about a freakin mirror.....I was there already! :P

P.S. Standing Up w/AB was AWESOME.

P.P.S. Did anyone else notice (in Standing Up) the camp counselor was Kate Maberly (The Secret Garden) and at 30 looks almost exactly the same.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Oculus is out on torrent. I saw it listed a while ago but early releases had bad audio. The ones just released are noted on scene to be good. I have not confirmed this being out of town at the moment but may be worth someone checking. ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Like PTg said, Oculus is out. There is a very good rip by shaanig, but I'm somewhat confused - the duration is 98 minutes, whereas IMDB reports 104 nimutes. Should we be looking elsewhere for the missing 6 minutes? Or is this a formatting + PAL/NTSC thing?

EDIT: the WEB-DL versions are 102 minutes. :?
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Waiting for 1080p Blu-Ray shouldn't be long now..