Cute American child actresses

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
mimzy

Cute American child actresses

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

Just received this list from a friend :)

http://www.imdb.com/list/7HRdfSUDzJU/
ARTHORIUS

Re: Cute American child actresses

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

lol nice links looks like a wikipedia of actress :mrgreen:
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
LewisCarroll

Post by LewisCarroll »   0 likes

Nice. What about to open a section in the forum to list our favorite cute actresses?
«Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!»
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

LewisCarroll wrote:Nice. What about to open a section in the forum to list our favorite cute actresses?
I'd prefer not to create a separate forum for each actress, because there are too many of them. One forum like "Favorite Actresses" (maybe one thread per actress?) to separate the threads from General would be OK if there was enough interest and the admins agreed.

PS. What about shorts section? :mrgreen:
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

you go ahead and do what you think is right mimzy,you've done very well before this and i'm quite sure you'll get plenty of support.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

mimzy wrote: One forum like "Favorite Actresses" (maybe one thread per actress?) to separate the threads from General would be OK if there was enough interest and the admins agreed.
I like the idea. The general section is to large and cluttered. A separate section including threads like I did with Chloe would be nice. :cool
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

OK. Everybody agreed? Any other opinions?

It just occurred to me that FLM is not a girl site, so "Favorite Actresses" would not be correct. There might be some cute boy actors too :mrgreen:
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Favorite actress/actor would be fine.

Most likely if you just do it Mimzy either people will take it or leave it. If they have a problem they can just ignore it right? Just like movie links posted here, no one is forcing anyone to download or view anything. :wink:

Anyone else have opinion on this?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:OK. Everybody agreed? Any other opinions?

It just occurred to me that FLM is not a girl site, so "Favorite Actresses" would not be correct. There might be some cute boy actors too :mrgreen:
Not a big deal one way or the other. If setting up a new forum isn't much trouble, there seems to be a call for it from other members so you'd be making quite a few people very happy. :bigups

I guess out of fairness there HAS to be a section for 'boys'... :alien (However, don't feel completely OBLIGATED to add one.. :D )

kev.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   1 likes

For some of our favorite actresses, we can have threads with a comprehensive guide to their movies. Or at least a list of links for all of their films that we've already released. Just to make it easier for the obsessive fans (like me :D) who have to have all of the films of their favorite actresses.