Chloe Grace Moretz

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
For An Angel

Re: Chloe Grace Moretz

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

It is only the scene with her in it and it's the entire scene. I saw the whole film and thought a few of the shorts were funny but most of them fell flat. I wouldn't say that you should watch the whole film if your only interest is Chloe but if you like Chloe then you'll like her scene. It's only about five minutes long and good quality. (I got it from YIFI's release)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   2 likes

it played a tad jerky for me,anyone else have that problem?
i use media player classic
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Played OK for me in VLC.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

I should have made my other post here instead of murky-ing up the 'Carrie' thread... :think

I'll have to admit I haven't read 'Let Me In', and the fact that a girl was playing a castrated male isn't unusual in the entertainment business, as 'girls will be boys and boys will be girls' in the entertainment industry quite a bit.. :lol: In the case of the American remake, I found it just as atmospheric as the original and thoroughly enjoyed Chloe in that role. I was however put off by the CGI effects and thought they detracted from my overall enjoyment of the film.

I like Chloe, I just wasn't a fan of hers in the role of 'Carrie'. The movie itself is an entertaining thriller, just not my favorite 'Chloe' film. I'm sorry, but I really feel that the fact that Carrie was written as a rather homely girl and then portrayed as a cute girl is an important, major difference that changes the dynamics of her character... Chloe didn't work for me.

Die hard fans and others that don't give a flying frig about the book will judge and enjoy the film on it's own merits. Go for it. Enjoy. :thumbsup

As far as book to movie comparisons are concerned; if I've read a book and then go see a movie [or vice versa] I'm able to separate the two mediums and let them stand each on their own. But comparisons will always be made. If I've enjoyed the movie, I'll overlook the discrepancies. If I find I'm disappointed in the film, I'm more likely to refer back to the original source to see what might have helped the film work better for me.. All this, of course, is my opinion.

kev.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   2 likes

Hmmmm...almost a year here since the last post! Thought maybe these were interesting. From celebjihad.com
http://www.celebjihad.com/celeb-jihad/c ... pics-miami

[Image]
At just 17-years-old actress Chloe Moretz already has all the makings of an up and coming megastar in heathen Hollywood. For not only has Chloe starred in such critically acclaimed films as “Kick Ass”, “Hugo”, and the soon to be released chick flick “If I Stay”, but more importantly Chloe displays a willingness to prostitute her nearly nude body as you can see in these bikini photos below.

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

Yes Chloe Moretz proves that she knows what it takes to make it to the big time in Hollywood, as she shows off her underage body in this skimpy black bikini while in Miami. Fortunately for Chloe she does not have to follow down the path of wickedness and become yet another Hollywood harlot.

For even though Chloe is getting quite old in years her body remains nubile, so she still has the opportunity to use her luscious lips to service us virile Muslim men. No doubt this news will thrill Chloe beyond words, and she would be a fool to not renounce her sinful ways and turn her back on Hollywood to come live a virtuous life in the Middle East.
[Image]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

I see the old 'duck face' is still there.
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   1 likes

I *think* if you only looked at the duck face, you missed the best part of the pics LOL
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

:lol:

At least its not the extreme 'duckface' she was giving to the papparazzi a while ago :D

and I know I am starring at her sunglasses....are those Oakleys? lol
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

she'll get away with playing young teens for years,with her lack of boobage.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

Snackpocalypse

Too much trouble for me getting the streaming to work...

Here is the link. Funny little short.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/95r1 or http://vo.fod4.com/v/f51b3917dd/v1280-q2.mp4

:D