[REL] Vuosaari (2012)

emuler

[REL] Vuosaari (2012)

Post by emuler »   25 likes

aka Naked Harbour

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1787767/
This film is simply remarkable: beautiful scenes, deep and non-linear narrative, and elaborate characters. The largest hall at the movie theater was packed, and I could hear some of the audience gasping for air during the film's intense moments which appear with regularity. The variety of characters allows you to relate to one or more of them and evokes real emotions. It takes you through a wide range: happiness, sadness, jealousy, anger, love, humor. After enjoying breathtaking visuals and touching stories throughout the film, the plot converges to perhaps the most important topic of our age: love (and how to find it). I was able to completely enjoy this movie (without subtitles) even though I understand very little Finnish. And the soundtrack: Robbie Williams - Feel is just perfect!
There are many sub-plots woven together in this - in one of the sub-plots there is a really cute little girl. :inlove
[Image]

I got this off a torrent (Junoon). If you can, please get it from there and help share this. It has forced English subtitles (only for non English dialogue).

Like this post to see ed2k links  [842.75 Mb]
[EDIT] file name changed to be more searchable.
Last edited by emuler on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
emuler

Re: [REL] Vuosaari (2012)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

There is another (apparently) teenage girl who might be FLM-worthy.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i had this for some time and decided against releasing it,it's quite a long movie(2hrs) and i felt the little blonde girl's screentime couldn't justify the posting.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Agreed ;)
omg

Post by omg »   0 likes

Thanks emuler, I love Finnish movies! For example, "Lovers of the Arctic Circle". Well, it wasn't Finnish, but anyway.
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

This file does not have souces at all.
emuler

Post by emuler »   16 likes

I'm sharing it on release priority. I think the file name I chose is not good for eMule/KAD. I'll change it to something better. Wait for a fresh link (same file).

Like this post to see ed2k links  [842.75 Mb]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

The hash looks the same, a different name should not change this. If you are the only source he may not see you if he is connected to something else you are sharing. I will throw it in my share folder later to help.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

AFAIK KAD searches are by file name. I've also disabled my IPfilter in case that is still messing things up. Thanks for helping out. :D
yoko

Post by yoko »   1 likes

KAD searches, yes (if you got to the search tab), but if you add a link, then hash is the only thing that matters.

My client has seen a source last night, but nothing received. My IP is OK and several people are downloading from me.