[RREL] Poslední motýl aka The Last Butterfly (1991)

Amadeus

[RREL] Poslední motýl aka The Last Butterfly (1991)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

aka Poslední motýl (1991)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100393/

I can't find this in the search option. Has it been posted?
emuler

Re: The Last Butterfly (1991)

Post by emuler »   65 likes

It has been posted here - this is where I got it from, after all. ;) Might have got lost when the forum crashed some time ago.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [899.86 Mb]
Amadeus

The source info for that file indicate no sources. What does that mean?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

That's strange. It has been posted before :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

As I have mentioned in another thread, the site that gives you this source info only asks a few of the servers for data. These are not the best servers, so quite often the results are very low.

Add the file to your downloads, connect to a decent server, then wait several hours. If you still don't see any sources, renew the moan and some of us will dig the movie out of our archived collection (DVD or CD) and reshare it for you.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:The source info for that file indicate no sources. What does that mean?
The sources info is an excellent positive indicator but a lousy negative one.

In other words, if it shows there are sources there are almost definitely sources out there, but if it shows nothing then there might still be sources.

That site polls a few servers, it doesn't see Kad sources at all and doesn't see users connected to servers it doesn't poll. I briefly opened this file up and saw 21 sources, and only 4 were from servers and 15 were from Kad, so that makes some sense.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

i remember i've donwloaded this in only 1 day :think
Amadeus

emuler wrote:As I have mentioned in another thread, the site that gives you this source info only asks a few of the servers for data. These are not the best servers, so quite often the results are very low.

Add the file to your downloads, connect to a decent server, then wait several hours. If you still don't see any sources, renew the moan and some of us will dig the movie out of our archived collection (DVD or CD) and reshare it for you.
OK, I started it... Now how do I tweek the thing to connect to a good server, and how do I moan? Well, I know how to moan, but emule-wise...
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Go to the servers page in your client, then sort the list by files. Double click a server with plenty of files (one of those at the top) and you'll get connected to it. Server search is every 21 minutes or so, so you'll see results in about an hour.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   1 likes

emuler wrote:Go to the servers page in your client, then sort the list by files. Double click a server with plenty of files (one of those at the top) and you'll get connected to it. Server search is every 21 minutes or so, so you'll see results in about an hour.
OK, that helped. Thx emuler.

So I guess this is a release now.