[REL] Ať žijí duchové (1979)

Re: [REL] At zijí duchové (1979)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Thanks, jkecal. I am downloading off eMule right now, it looks good. And she was a pretty girl - funny, though, I have never heard of her or seen her before. For those at FLM interested: Dana Vávrová died of cancer in Munich, Germany on February 5, 2009 - she was 41 years old.... it's sad.
[Image]
blip

Post by blip »   0 likes

Yes, it is always sad when a cute one has gone.

I am downloading to see what I have missed.

:(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

This was a really cute film. Yes, it's a musical. Yes, it's really cheesy. Yes, it's slapstick comedy aimed at kid level, but I found myself smiling and chuckling anyway. Thank you Rich, and thanks jkecal, I enjoyed it. :clap
Heroes Hilarious. A musical comedy where little boys and girls are pulled into a battle against some adults from their community who want to turn an old castle into a mushroom farm. With the big help of ghosts, a knight of William Brtníky of Brtniky and his daughter Leontynka inhabiting the dilapidated building, and many dwarf knights summoned, they can achieve the objective - the castle is repaired and handed over to the care of children. From Leontynka who complains about the fate of immortal beings, thanks to Long John's gift of a daisy of love, she becomes a normal girl.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Guest wrote:cute girls, and quite funny in parts. :blush
Which parts? lol
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   0 likes

Guest wrote: And she was a pretty girl - funny, though, I have never heard of her or seen her before. [Image]
You can see her e.g. in Kluk za dvě pětky
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thank you Rich, Kev and jkecal :cool what a fun film. it was funny seeing the Dwarfs(gnomes) just a couple of nights ago I watched Gnomeo & Juliet this film had some similar characters. :)

Kev your pics are broken here is another of the dvd cover
[Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

jezevex

Re: [REL] Ať žijí duchové (1979)

Post by jezevex »   22 likes

RELeasing the best of the saroyan's links (thank you for this movie, despite being a little bit boring IMHO):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.73 Gb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Ať žijí duchové (1979)

Thanks saroyan and jezevex. This film might be a little boring to adults but it's a kids film after all. ;)