[REL] Kam, pánové, kam jdete? (1987)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kam, pánové, kam jdete? (1987)

Post by ghost »   1 likes

vegassa43 wrote:Teşekkürler
...which means "thank you" translated from turkish.

Welcome to FLM!

Please write in english.
PuffyCo

Post by PuffyCo »   0 likes

Hello!
Does anyone know of where I can get English Subtitles for this? Would love to watch.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Welcome to FLM, PuffyCo!

I am afraid I do not have good news for you. I have not found external subtitles in any language. I also checked the usual video sites, and have not found any versions of this with embedded soft or hard subs, either. I prefer subtitles too, but much of the time I end up watching Czech films without any subtitles at all. I did for this one (some years ago), but I don't recall how much I understood.

(I checked opensubtitles, subdl, subscene, addic7ed; youtube, vimeo, ok.ru. vk.com, ulozto, the.next.thing, blizzardkid; also a general Google search.)

Maybe someone else has better luck finding subtitles?

Incidentally there are 1080p FHD versions available to download here:
https://ulozto.net/hledej?videoQuality= ... ype=videos

Age-restricted 1080p here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYTskeTiIVs
PuffyCo

Post by PuffyCo »   0 likes

I appreciate the info @Night457
I was searching a number of those places also with no luck. I am a bit new to the concept, but do you have opinions on a method where I play the movie on speakers and have an app live translate into a transcript I can convert to .srt? With live translation advancing the way it has, I have to imagine this is highly possible. Just asking the community if they have knowledge of it, have ever tried it, and where to start.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

PuffyCo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:58 pmI am a bit new to the concept, but do you have opinions on a method where I play the movie on speakers and have an app live translate into a transcript I can convert to .srt? With live translation advancing the way it has, I have to imagine this is highly possible. Just asking the community if they have knowledge of it, have ever tried it, and where to start.
This is not something I have done, but hopefully those who have will speak up. In the meantime, you can read some discussions on this and related topics here (sometimes it continues over multiple posts):

viewtopic.php?p=89809&#p89809
viewtopic.php?p=90645&#p90645
viewtopic.php?p=91963#p91963