Domain expired

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
vidman49

Re: Domain expired

Post by vidman49 »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote:i just copied the addressbar url and created a new shortcut with it,i'M glad i took note of the twitter update address,i sent a message to vidman through emule,but he never replied.
I appreciate you trying to let me know what was happening with FLM. I was kind of surprised you tried because I haven't contributed much for a while now. I never did receive a message on eMule. There is nothing under the messages tab. Maybe I don't know how to use it? Anyway - glad to see the site is back up.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

you were the only person i recognised in my upload queue,nice to see you made it though.
reastavachi

Post by reastavachi »   1 likes

I managed to access the site only via Google Chrome (the only browser who asked if I wanted to continue even if the certificate could not be verified... now I know what to do to keep on visiting :D
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

It is typical with Ukrainian hosting that problems disappear as unexpectedly as they appear. One just has to sit back and relax :D

Here is my twitter address for those who do not have it: https://mobile.twitter.com/flmimzy
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I've been checking back every couple of days, as I figured things would get back to normal after awhile.. Just took a little longer than I expected...

Thanks mimzy for keeping things going..

kev.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   1 likes

kev wrote:
Thanks mimzy for keeping things going..

kev.
YES!!! THANKS Mimzy - your work is much appreciated!!!
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Yes, thanks from me too, mimzy. Good to know the forum is in good hands.

Weird thing - if I come to this site using https://flmtemp.dlinkddns.com/forums/index.php I have to log in every time. :think Some cookie thing, I imagine.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

BTW. Exactly when did the site go down? I was travelling at the time, and was unable to connect from my friend's house when I tried on the 02/08/2013. I got a weird message from his ISP - some SonicWall firewall appliance was getting in the way - an ISP thing, or so I thought. Imagine my surprise when I got home and found I couldn't connect from here either.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

vidman49 wrote:YES!!! THANKS Mimzy - your work is much appreciated!!!
Just doing what I gotta do and thanks to all users :)
emuler wrote:Weird thing - if I come to this site using https://flmtemp.dlinkddns.com/forums/index.php I have to log in every time. :think Some cookie thing, I imagine.
I guess cookies are blocked, because I did not change the domain in board config. 'flmtemp' was just a temporary alias.
emuler wrote:BTW. Exactly when did the site go down? I was travelling at the time, and was unable to connect from my friend's house when I tried on the 02/08/2013. I got a weird message from his ISP - some SonicWall firewall appliance was getting in the way - an ISP thing, or so I thought. Imagine my surprise when I got home and found I couldn't connect from here either.
Domain was deactivated at 2013-08-02 11:18:01 UTC, but site was probably still accessible shortly thereafter due to DNS caching.