Just in case....

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
loverboy

Just in case....

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I'm mindful of what happened to FLM a little over a month ago & despite the existence of a Twitter page, virtually everybody was left wondering what had happened.

Most seem to consider Twitter entirely unsatisfactory & in our case, it was dependent on the page being updated by the originator.

I set up a small free forum (inspired by willow's FLMHarbor) some time ago that I will keep running, primarily to provide a means of contact should something unfortunate happen here, but also people could use this to post some of the more irrelevent material that may be inappropriate here.

It's free forum software so is very basic but I have enabled the chat facility, should anyone wish to use it.

There is no registration approval required & I may even open it so that non-members may view, dependent on how dreadful the content becomes!

http://flmcontact.proboards.com

Of course, if admin feel this is not appropriate here, I'll not mind if this post is removed or moved elsewhere.

lb
mimzy

Re: Just in case....

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

It's always useful to have redundancy.

I was thinking about installing some kind of chat/shoutbox add-on here, but if members can use the chat facility at flmcontact, maybe it is not needed. I got the impression that not many members were using the chat anyway.
loverboy

Re: Just in case....

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:It's always useful to have redundancy.

I was thinking about installing some kind of chat/shoutbox add-on here, but if members can use the chat facility at flmcontact, maybe it is not needed. I got the impression that not many members were using the chat anyway.
Only a handful were using the chat facility at the old site & most have now found alternative ways of contacting each other so it's probably not needed. Members are however still very welcome to use that provided at flmcontact.

Even if you don't register, don't forget to bookmark the site where I'll be able to provide information should a problem occur here.

lb