No new messages show in Italy Release

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

No new messages show in Italy Release

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Is there something going on with the Italy Release section? There have been messages entered in it for the last couple days but when I go to that forum I see nothing later than May 28th. I've cleared my cache and deleted cookies, but still no newer messages show. I'm wondering what I'm missing (besides an IQ larger than my shoe size).
starfish21

Re: No new messages show in Italy Release

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i noticed that too,earlier i saw pop's name as last post,but when i clicked on it,it was my own post from some other time.
FLL

Re: No new messages show in Italy Release

Post by FLL »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i noticed that too,earlier i saw pop's name as last post,but when i clicked on it,it was my own post from some other time.
You clicked on the Italy forum, that doesn't work for that thread. To see the damaged thread you need to click on the "Last Post" shown for that forum on the overall Forums list page. (Or on the link BLT posted for the thread).

The problem is, due to Quilty's user entry being deleted/corrupted, the board software can't show any topics he started in the topic list. We'll get it fixed, though not immediately.