posting images

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
ptguardian

posting images

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I thought I would create a more appropriate place to discuss this topic instead of cluttering a release thread. :)
ptguardian

Re: posting images

[Image]
can you see this image?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I can see it perfectly; however the picture you posted in the 'Zand' thread I still cannot see.

In fact:
ptguardian wrote:Thanks popdrome another awesome gem. :thumbsup

I will keep it in my share for a while
[Image] :heart :heart
I would say I cheated on the screenshot size but we all know that there is no such rule ;)

I agree popdrome she is very cute. :heart
I can't see it here either. :think

Whatever method you used with THAT particular post has rendered it un-viewable, at least for me.

kev.
ptguardian

yes I can see the picture. are you telling me I am one or asking if I feel like one? my answer is NO I don't feel like one.

I have apparently been posting a few images that others could not see. I was not aware of this and how could I be? I see them have always seen them and continue to see them. what is the point in posting pictures that I want to be seen if other people don't see them? so I now am experimenting to resolve this.

I ask the question again can people see the image above?
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:yes I can see the picture. are you telling me I am one or asking if I feel like one? my answer is NO I don't feel like one.

I have apparently been posting a few images that others could not see. I was not aware of this and how could I be? I see them have always seen them and continue to see them. what is the point in posting pictures that I want to be seen if other people don't see them? so I now am experimenting to resolve this.

I ask the question again can people see the image above?
ptg..

Sorry, but I decided to actually make a valid, informative post; HOPING that you wouldn't see my first, knee-jerk reaction to this thread [a picture showing a horse's ass.. :( ]...

Again, I apologize for making a rude post as I did..

(I changed it BEFORE I read your follow-up post, I promise.. :bigups )

kev.
ptguardian

No worries I thought it was funny. :cool

[Image]
so you see the picture above?

also if others here can see this than I have figured out a solution

can anyone else see this picture?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I now see your picture. I did not see it in the original thread. Whatever you did fixed the problem.
ptguardian

problem solved by going back to using a different image host. as it is currently FLM's image uploading service is only good for clickable thumbnails.

hopefully this will change :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:I thought I would create a more appropriate place to discuss this topic instead of cluttering a release thread. :)
I also can*t see the pic in the thread, but i can see it, when i load it in a blanc page. http://postimage.org/image/12ts0sdfo/

Actually this is the correct url for the image: http://s3.postimage.org/4mfpqlgcz/Zand_ ... hot_02.jpg

[Image]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Actually this is the correct url for the image: http://s3.postimage.org/4mfpqlgcz/Zand_ ... hot_02.jpg

[Image]
LOL