New Forum needed

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
infiniter

New Forum needed

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Since we all come here in the sense of sharing our hobby and films we got, we should be able to help out each other in case we are able to.

So I suggest to create a request forum. Purpose: if some one knows a certain, on-topic movie and has searched the net hours and hours to
find any information or a source where to buy and ended up with nothing,
some other mate around here may have got this particular movie
standing on his shelf, mostly as a VHS.
The rest explains itself. :wink:

Sample: Elina - Som om jag inte fanns. Most of us will understand English,
but only some of us Swedish. But the file on EDonkey net is a DVD rip and
the DVD has got english subtitles. So I would ask someone to rip the subtitles and post it here or make them available on EDonkey.

What do you think?
Rich

Re: New Forum needed

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Yes, I see there is no place to request help with locating movies, movie information, or on where to purchase a movie with a particular language/subs etc etc

I will change the 'Anyone interested in...' section to 'REQUESTS', still under the catagory 'Requests and Offering'.

infiniter, thanks for your input ;)

later, Rich :)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

how about a rewiev forum where we can do our own reviews of the movies we have seen and what we think of them if they are worh getting?
I would REALLY appreciate it if members could review a few movies, that would be great! :D

And as joepublic says, it can go under the REQ/REL thread of the movie ;)

Rich :)
ital

Post by ital »   0 likes

Excellent Idea :wink:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

From my point, I agree with the idea of putting them with REQ REL of the movies.. When we serach the forums for a particular movie, we can find all related informations for it in a single thread..

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I reviewed numerous ones about a year ago and was basically told to bugger off. True, as a beginner I put them in the wrong place (by country). Perhaps a section for reviews?
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

hermes wrote:I reviewed numerous ones about a year ago and was basically told to bugger off. True, as a beginner I put them in the wrong place (by country). Perhaps a section for reviews?
any reviews are welcome on the REL or REQ threads :bigups: