Any gender indications for movies ?

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
billanben

Any gender indications for movies ?

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Is it a good idea ? I don't have problem with any foreign movies which are good but maybe an indication where possible would be good ?

Re: Any gender indications for movies ?

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I agree it would help if people gave that description when posting a release, I know I do!

If anyone posts a "boy" film, I know to avoid it.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:I agree it would help if people gave that description when posting a release, I know I do!

If anyone posts a "boy" film, I know to avoid it.
LOL!! I'm pretty much the same way!

I know that sometime back the forum had catagories split into 'Girl Films' and 'Boy Films'... That must have been a major pain, or took up a lot of bandwidth 'coz that was dropped over time.

I like just about ANY 'good' movie [ie: Well-made, well-acted, ect.], but I'll have to admit, I joined this forum PRIMARILY to find hard to get 'coming-of-age' movies that feature young GIRLS as protagonists.

HOWEVER, I usually WILL check out a so-called 'boy film' if I know it features some 'nice' scenes with female peers [ie: Sommerjubel; L'Albero delle pere; ect.]: I found one recently ['Ali Zaoua, prince de la rue'] and posted it in the 'unlisted' forum and made sure to note that it WAS indeed a 'Boy' film.

:biggrin: LOL; all this to say, I agree: It would be VERY nice if those posting movies would delineate better the movies focusing on 'Boys-Coming-of-Age', from the 'Girls-Coming-of-Age'.

kev. :thumbup1:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

LOL; all this to say, I agree:
but you put it so much more eloquently :)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

One day Rich decided to remove the girls and boy sections, but i agree...
Wouldn't be bad to seperate them.

If you wanna edit all the posts and move them to different forums, go ahead :biggrin:
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

ghost wrote:One day Rich decided to remove the girls and boy sections, but i agree...
Wouldn't be bad to seperate them.

If you wanna edit all the posts and move them to different forums, go ahead :biggrin:
there wasn't enough boy movie interest :think: PLEASE say if a movie has a predominant girl/boy role/s will help 8) :)