Another login problem

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
lovecraft

Another login problem

Post by lovecraft »   0 likes

(I created a new topic because this a completely different problem that the one previously discuted)

I had a problem:
I was not able to login to firstlovemovies since 01-01-2006 (as Rich told me today, my account has probably been deleted, but I never knew that)
I tried to join a firstlovemovies webmaster using an email address from an old firstlovemovies activation message, without success.

firstlovemovies seemed to recognize me, as there was "Welcome lovecraft" written just above the banner, but there was only an empty database under the "information" tab of the forum index. If I tried to login using the login tab, it always says "Login Incorrect", but my password was okay since it's the same one as it was in the old activation message...

And If I clicked on "Lost your password", it says that my password have been sent to lovecraft, but I never received it in my hotmail account. And if I went back to the forum index and clicked on "register" tab to register again, it also seems like an empty database under the "information" tab, but...

...I had an idea!!! If it recognies me as lovecraft, the problem is probably the cookies! So I deleted my firstlovemovies.txt and www.firstlovemovies.txt cookies, re-register and this time it works fine!!!

Now, the only problem I can think of, is that there are also other users that have been deleted who have the same problem than I, and will never be able to login to firstlovemovies again unless they know the trick...
So if someone want to, and have the possibility to do it, you could post this information as a link in the main page, so everyone (including non-members) will be able to see it (just a suggestion.)

Thanx!