Updated Forum

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
Rich

Updated Forum

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Thanks go to ghost for the work he's done on updating the forum! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
paquini

Re: Updated Forum

Post by paquini »   0 likes

There are some problems I found, First when I tried to login, appeared a legend saying Incorrect user or password, I click in a link called login and thats when appeared the security code I was accepted and went to my account page, there wasn't any link to the forums as usually appeared in page before, and I had to go back to Initial page and click to forum index, In some parts appears eror in topic reviews, So there are some error on web site, no Left bar links anymore, they were useful for me, hope can correct them.

PS. This is only a constructive critical, please don't offend, It's for get a better FLM WebPage.

:wink:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Looking good. :thumbsup:

Minor problem: only on the index page can I see which forums/ threads have new posts. On the other pages all threads show the same icon - 'no new posts'. :? Maybe I'm doing something wrong, again. :oops:

btw, what is this?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/firstlovemovies/public_html/mainfile.php on line 315

very sleek, thanks :)

Oh poo, I cant scroll though previous posts in threads whilest im writing in them, all I see is Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/firstlovemovies/public_html/mainfile.php on line 315
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: opentable() in /home/firstlovemovies/public_html/mainfile.php on line 315
Can you tell me, where exactly you get this error?
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Can you tell me, where exactly you get this error?

I think it's in post replies when you're editing under buttons Preview and submit where you read Topic Review, but it's not in all topics.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

ok, all problems should be fixed now.

Also a new style...

Please tell me, if you still got problems/errors :roll:

wow, site looks really cool now

Only one word: Wow....

So many changes - I'm getting dizzy. :lol:

Nice new look; my problem is also fixed. Thanks and keep up the good work.