Updated Forum

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Updated Forum

Post by ghost »   0 likes

these titles are reposted on the background of the backup-file i posted yesterday in this thread, at least i think
Yep 8) I just started to repost some movies from the posted backup.file.
ghost
Site Admin

mongodisco wrote:hi ghost... i have sent you an pm with link to a textfile with info on possible forumchanges...
Look at the ed2k-links now!!

Thanks a lot mongodisco! :clap: :inlove:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

New ed2k link format gets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me.

(Though it looks like you need to fix that bolding issue :cool: )
ghost
Site Admin

OrionPax wrote:New ed2k link format gets :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me.

(Though it looks like you need to fix that bolding issue :cool: )
Fixed 8)
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

I would also recommend you to install the anonymous referrer link service, that was posted at the bottom of the textfile. That feature will make so that links clicked on this forum will not be logged like a request from "www.first-loves.com", but instead the more anonymous service "www.safurl.de". Something similar is being used at fileheaven as well, in order to keep the forum as anonymous and discrete as possible.
ghost
Site Admin

mongodisco wrote:I would also recommend you to install the anonymous referrer link service, that was posted at the bottom of the textfile. That feature will make so that links clicked on this forum will not be logged like a request from "www.first-loves.com", but instead the more anonymous service "www.safurl.de". Something similar is being used at fileheaven as well, in order to keep the forum as anonymous and discrete as possible.
safurl added.

Just try ;)

I take it that old releases that are re-released wont be going back into there old positions, and so the latest releases will be pushed backwards and old stuff will look new.

Maybe it would help if they were displayed as [RREL]?
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

Agree with you debaser... rereleased movies should maybe be tagged [ReREL]/[RREL] in an attempt to avoid confusion wether they have downloaded the stuff before or not...
ghost
Site Admin

Good idea to replace [REL] with [RREL] in the subject line.

I will edit my reposts from today.

Cool

I know im not doing all the work.

I appreciate all the effort!!

With regards to all those members not releasing stuff.
It would be nice if they did try harder, but I suppose that by them downloading the films, they are at least giving the movies more sources for the rest of us.