Updated Forum

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
paquini

Re: Updated Forum

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:iv noticed that once you have some new topics or added to topics lit up in yellow, after you access one topic, all the other topics lose the yellow and you cant find the new additions without going through everything :(
Yes, for that reason I navigate to main forum list with back button in my navigator and try to do not update main forum list, for not loosing the yellow icons tha and a pray :pray:

:shifty:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Opening in a new window sounds fine.

Thanks

ghost wrote:By the way: now you can see again, if you got new private messages :dance:
[Image]
Thanks. :clap: :dance: Really used to miss that.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

emuler wrote:That was true before the change also. What I do is to open the forum index, then open every sub forum in a new window. :bigups:

My problem is, when I close the new window, the forum index does not have the focus, so I have to click the window to select it before scrolling will work. If I click the 'long button' by mistake, I get sent to another page, which I don't want. :(
if you get firefox you can right click on the particular forum and then "open in new tab" :)

[Image]

:bigups:

or just press the 'shift' key on your keyboard when you click a link. :)

According to the United States topic I was the last person to post there, and yet I wasn’t, or at least the post isnt shown!!

Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:20 am
Debaser

It's the "Blood ties"-post regarding Sally Mann that vanished. That's the 2nd time this happens at the US forum; in October/November 2004, several posts disappeared.

One of our admins seems to feel it fun to delete posts. :angry:

Click your own nick at the right side of a forum's list.
Click "Find all post by Debaser"
Click [Req] "Blood Ties" at Mon Jan 02
Enjoy the posts!
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

I think some accounts that had posted in the last days got deleted under a database-cleanup two days ago. At least that happened to my dubeldarr-account and is one of the reasons why it's a link for new posts under the swedish, norwegian and danish subforums, without a nick following. If you click those indicators of new posts you will get up a page telling you that no such post/thread excists.

Thanks for the tip idler & thanks for the knowledge mongodisco.

After all the effort user put into releasing films, be it ripping them / finding the info / sharing them etc..... it would be really gutting if one or all of them become forever deleted.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Hmm yes, it's true..
The memberlist of FLM was cleaned two days ago.

We had more than 2600 registered users. Most of them never posted anything or didn't login for a long time.

Unfortunely there was an error in the script and also all posts of the deleted users were deleted.

I am very sorry for that.. :huh:

The problem is fixed now and it won't happen again.

If you are missing threads please repost them.

Thanks ;)