Updated Forum

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
Rich

Re: Updated Forum

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Looks AMAZING! 8O :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Great, the link to FLM chat works as well, all we need is for people to use it :)
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Yes! :thumbsup:

It's Nicer than the one before.

:thumbsup:

And Apparently no errors

wow, that looks great, i like the new look
merry christmas to you all

In the forum and topic indexes (indices) it is a little disconcerting that the entire title/ name panel is clickable, not just the underlined text as expected.

When the mouse moves over the text, the pointer turns into a hand to show that it can be clicked. This is OK. However, clicking anywhere in the panel around the name has exactly the same effect, even though the pointer is stll an arrow (no prior indication that clicking the blank space will do something).
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

emuler wrote:In the forum and topic indexes (indices) it is a little disconcerting that the entire title/ name panel is clickable, not just the underlined text as expected.

When the mouse moves over the text, the pointer turns into a hand to show that it can be clicked. This is OK. However, clicking anywhere in the panel around the name has exactly the same effect, even though the pointer is stll an arrow (no prior indication that clicking the blank space will do something).
What's the problem about this? It's no bug, it's a feature...
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

:idea:

I see it work as a looooong button

:)

iv noticed that once you have some new topics or added to topics lit up in yellow, after you access one topic, all the other topics lose the yellow and you cant find the new additions without going through everything :(

That was true before the change also. What I do is to open the forum index, then open every sub forum in a new window. :bigups:

My problem is, when I close the new window, the forum index does not have the focus, so I have to click the window to select it before scrolling will work. If I click the 'long button' by mistake, I get sent to another page, which I don't want. :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

That was true before the change also.
hmmm that's true.. and i don't know how to change it.

By the way: now you can see again, if you got new private messages :dance:

[Image]