clean up forum

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.
Rich

clean up forum

Post by Rich »   0 likes

ok, since there seems to be more people around here than last time i asked (about a year ago 8O ), please suggest movies that are listed in their Countries forums that you feel are NOT firstlovemovies and why they should not be there. this will help new members to chose their appropriate movie. :idea:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Re: clean up forum

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Hi all

Regarding films that some users call off topic.

I still find some "off topic" files will still be of interest on the board, and when we say off topic, it’s normally regarding the age/ages of the characters being to old to be classed as children.

Well many many many released movies on this board star girls that are 16-18, but are still happily downloaded by many members.

So my point is, lots of members that are interested in child stars are often also interested in films focusing on teenagers.

So I would suggest that rather than dumping those film that are obviously still of interest, that they are instead either moved to a specific forum or left as they are.

Anyway, what iv written is an age related issue, and so I am sure other movies will still have to go.

Re: clean up forum

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I think topic is "firstlovemovies" and not "naked childs" or something like that... Oh, I know, that includes "Harold and Maude"...:roll: