New postings

Problems, requests or comments regarding forums or the main site go here.

New postings

Post by Guest »   0 likes

The little icon things dont always show orange :(

I kind of rely on them displaying orange to save me going through all the threads to check for new posts, but occasionally they don’t display orange, and I fear missing stuff.

Cheers
Rich

Re: New postings

Post by Rich »   0 likes

the forum is falling to pieces, thinking about moving to a new host because this one only allows me limited access, and it's difficult to pinpoint problems such as this one :evil:

Debaser, the icons display fine for me. I don’t think the problem you are experiencing is a forum problem, it may be due to a IE History problem, assuming that is the browser you are using try clearing your history and then set the days to keep pages in history lower.

Sounds like it could be exciting. A nice fresh start.

I don’t know much hosting forums, but it seems that you need quite a complex one for FLM to work in its current format.... so id imagine you will have quite a job on your hands.

Debaser, the icons display fine for me. I don’t think the problem you are experiencing is a forum problem, it may be due to a IE History problem, assuming that is the browser you are using try clearing your history and then set the days to keep pages in history lower.
This problem occurs when using my work PC, home PC and numerous friends PC's.

This problem doesn’t occur all the time. For example it works fine now, but didn’t for a while this morning.

hmm, I wonder what the problem could be then :?

well im not the most PC savy person, so maybe it is as you say "an IE History problem", but as its on numerous computers I wasnt sure.

and now its not automatically logging me in anymore. don't know how it changed
paquini

Post by paquini »   0 likes

I enter by Your Account link, using the verifying number and it logges me automatically by a week, next times i go to forums directly.

:wink:
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

betelgeuse wrote:and now its not automatically logging me in anymore. don't know how it changed

Number of mechanisms involved with browsers but usually, clear all cookies and all temp files, close and reopen browser and login again. To be honest, the auto-login using cookies and saved passwords doesn't work all that well - I am forever having to clear mine. So easiest advice, clear, close, reopen and login again.

HTH