[REL] Blood Relatives (1978)

emuler

[REL] Blood Relatives (1978)

Post by emuler »   46 likes

aka Relaciones íntimas, Laços de Sangue, ¿Quién mató a mi prima?, Blodets bånd, Laberinto mortal, Kauhun kuja, Les Liens de sang, O enohos einai anamesa mas, Vérrokonok, Rosso nel buio, Blodige hender, Blood Relatives, Wiezy krwi, Irmãos de Sangue, Blodsband, Blutsverwandte, Blood Relatives :roll:

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076313/
Montreal: Late at night the teenage Patricia flees into a police department, covered all over with blood. She states together with her cousin she took shelter from rain in an entry way on their way home from a party, when an unknown man threatened them, forced her cousin to perform oral sex and then killed her. Patricia could barely escape. The police starts searching among the known sex criminals - but then Patricia changes her statement and states her brother Andrew, who had an affair with his cousin, was the murderer. Inspector Carella doesn't quite believe both the statements.
Fairly decent whodunit - avoid using the fast forward button. A 17 year old girl is brutally murdered in a dark alley. The only witness is a 15 year old girl. The usual suspects are rounded up, and one of them is found to be molesting a 13 year old girl. Then the witness changes her story. And still things don't quite add up.

Interestingly, IMDB lists this as being the first film appearance of Katja Bienert (uncredited). I couldn't spot her though. If you can, please post a screenshot. Not much info about the other FLM-worthy cast: Aude Landry, Nina Balogh and Tammy Tucker.

Picture quality is watchable, but not great. I expect PTg and infiniter will cringe watching this. Maybe someone will dig up a better version.

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image]

Direct download here: http://wipfilms.net/slasher-and-giallo/blood-relatives If you can, please get it from there and help share.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [832.14 Mb]
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Blood Relatives (1978)

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Don't lump me in with the dirty and increasingly snooty dog... :hand :lol:

I have no problem with less than pristine quality as long as it is watchable. In fact I still watch vhs at least once a week and I have released a few vhsrips in recent years. ;)

I do love seeing a film in the best quality possible as it has in most cases enhanced the viewing experience for me but I am realistic and understand that not every movie is and may never be available in a HD. I appreciate any new contribution here to our FLM library. This looks interesting and I don't remember seeing it in my collection. So kudos mate, I will check it out. :)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, starfish. Btw. who's your current avatar?
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

random pic