[REQ] Lazytown (2004) TV series [Iceland]

emuler

[REQ] Lazytown (2004) TV series [Iceland]

Post by emuler »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0396991/

This has been referred to several times here, so let's get the series. :clap Cute girl, catchy tunes, cute outfit... :onfire :onfire :onfire

There are several clips and single episodes doing the rounds on emule. Does anyone have the complete series? Season 1: 30 episodes, Season 2: 22 episodes.

[Image]
katzenjammer

Re: [REQ] Lazytown (2004) TV series - Iceland

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Been released in Norway on a DVD boxset with norwegian/swedish audio, maybe also english version is available?

http://www.lazytown.com/Default.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LazyTown
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4870598 ... ga_torrent
15.6gb so should keep you out of mischief :)

lb
emuler

:icon_biggrin2 :rofl :icon_roll2 I'm already downloading the 1080p 2012 (15.22GB). There's another torrent going (music dvd iso) that has another 4GB to go. These together will take me a month. :bigups Please hold off your releases till I'm done. ;)
emuler

Just remembered, the episodes I have seen here on TV were dubbed in Hindi. Looking forward to hearing their real voices. :onfire
loverboy

WTF................
I've no reason to doubt the authenticity of the torrent I just posted the link to. The release notes are pretty comprehensive & there are no adverse comments, but..............
I've just had a look at the folder uTorrent has created & files are there so I did the obvious & previewed. One avi plays as genuine, the others as a totally different video! All I can say is it's material that is resident on my system. So far I've seen an episode of the 'Famous Five' & chunks of 'Yours Mine & Ours'. They're not even on the same drive, never mind in the same folder.
Doubtless one of our experts will be along soon to give me a reason for this strange behaviour. BTW.....player is MPC.

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

you may just need to re-power your hard drive and check the cable. i have had this problem before.
:)
emuler

Close all applications (reboot if possible) then check your hard drives for errors. This might not be anything, but check to be sure.

One explanation is that those files previously existed on those areas of the hard drive. When you moved them to another location, Windows deleted the information that the file was there, but since the hard disk wasn't wiped, the actual data was still there, causing this situation.

This is the main reason for the existence of programs that securely wipe the hard disk. Simply deleting the files, or even deleting the partition is not good enough - you have to write over the data with random data several times to make sure your data is really gone.
loverboy

Thanks for that.....makes sense now especially as if my memory serves me correctly the files USED to be present there. There has never been reason to securely wipe the drive & material is simply copied, moved or deleted.

lb
emuler

loverboy: glad you're downloading this. I might need help if the torrent dies before I'm done. :bigups Last night I downloaded a grand total of 50MB. :wall :wall :wall My client currently predicts that it will complete in 63 days. :icon_old