[REL] Rigoletto (1993)

vidman49

[REL] Rigoletto (1993)

Post by vidman49 »   5 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.09 Gb]

The mysterious old mansion on the hill has a new occupant, a disfigured recluse named Ribaldi, and the townspeople are afraid of him. Young Bonnie is nervous at first when she goes to work at his mansion, but she soon discovers that he is a musical genius with a beautiful singing voice. As he teaches Bonnie to sing, her kindness melts the ice around his heart to reveal the goodness that has been hidden. A wonderful lesson of tolerance and self-worth.

http://www.familytv.com/App_Pages/Cart/ ... 1369406539 (has a trailer)

not listed on IMDB as far as I could find - my guess is Bonnie is about 12 years old.
DVD rip: I am trying to find a compromise between quality and a file size that doesn't take forever to download, however, this DVD quality was not all that great to start with.
If anyone prefers a different file size, please let me know.

[Image]

[Image]
For An Angel

Re: [REL] Rigoletto (1993)

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:not listed on IMDB as far as I could find - my guess is Bonnie is about 12 years old.
Is it this one?:)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107961/

12 is a good guess :thumbsup
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

Yeah - that is the one. I thought I looked through all of the titles (there are a lot of "Rigolettos") but I must have missed this one.

Thanks for finding it.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thankd vidman! :thumbsup

I added the year to the title and moved this to USA, which IMDB claims as its country.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks vidman :thumbsup

I don't know if you are aware but this was released by Feature Films for Families Studios. I have released several of their films here and have a few I have not got around to as yet. search the studio out if you like this one you may find a few others that you will enjoy. :)
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Thanks vidman :thumbsup

I don't know if you are aware but this was released by Feature Films for Families Studios. I have released several of their films here and have a few I have not got around to as yet. search the studio out if you like this one you may find a few others that you will enjoy. :)
Yeah - I have a number of other of their films as well. I like them even though they can be a bit trite and production value is not all that high.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Looks like a beautiful movie. Thank you very much :)