[REL] Call of the Wild (2009)

Quickone

[REL] Call of the Wild (2009)

Post by Quickone »   2 likes

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1192620/synopsis

PLOT: "Call of the Wild" is a modern-day story incorporating elements of Jack London's classic short novel. Christopher Lloyd stars as a recently widowed man living in Montana who takes his young granddaughter Ryann (Ariel Gade) in for several weeks while her parents are out of the country. When a wild hybrid wolf/dog shows up injured on the back porch one night, Ryann wants to take him back to Boston as a pet, but her grandfather knows the animal will eventually have to return to the wild. To help his granddaughter understand, he begins to read her Jack London's "Call of the Wild" each night ... but Ryann has ideas of her own, and helps a local boy train the magnificent animal to become a sled dog leader. Timothy Bottoms plays a dark-hearted local bully who tries to claim the dog as his own, and Wes Studi stars as a mysterious mountain man who always seems to appear on the fringe of the action.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.15 Mb]
[Image]

[Image]

Ariel Gade :) :heart

lots of sources. Not my Rip.

Have a safe and happy Holiday and a good new year
(yeah I know it's a little late, but I've been busy).
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Call of the Wild (2009)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Thanks quickone! Missed this when it was first posted yesterday!!

WOW! You didn't mention that it was filmed in 3D!! :thumbsup

Nothing like those frozen mush-hounds leaping off the screen at'cha!! :eyecrazy Maybe Ariel will jump out a couple of times! :heart I've missed seeing her.

With all the European films about girls and wolves, foxes, BA dogs; it's about time the US got in on the action! :) Nice little twist on the Jack London classic!

And already available on amazon.com!: http://www.amazon.com/Call-Wild-3D-Chri ... 027&sr=1-2

Thanks again, quickone...

kev.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Your Welcome. I didn't know about the 3D. Makes me wish I still had a pair of 3D Glasses.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

The link in the first post is apparently (based on the name) the 2D version, the 3D rip by the same people has "3D" in the title.

The latest 3D movies don't need the old blue-red 3D glasses, they use a different method. Somewhere I still have the 3D glasses I got when I saw "Up" in 3D in the theater, I'll have to find them and see if they work on ripped 3D versions.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

The blue /red glasses still work, but there are better alternatives now. nVidia has come out with LCD shutter glasses that work rather well. Pop over to their website and take a look around. The 3d samples there will work with the red-blue glasses too.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_Main.html

ATi is not too far behind.