[REL] The Legend of Wolf Mountain (1992)

loverboy

[REL] The Legend of Wolf Mountain (1992)

Post by loverboy »   7 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104701/

[Image]
Two outlandishly oafish outlaws grab a getaway car to excape pursuing police, only to discover they've jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire! Unnoticed by the fleeing cons, hidden in the back seat are three resourceful kids - Casey, John, and Kerry - each one a bundle of 11-year-old mischief and energy! Once the crooks discover the kids, they begin making plans to hold them as hostages - until Casey throws them a curve by throwing up. The disgusted bad guys decide they can't stand barfing kids in the back seat, so they decide to drop the youngsters off, deep within the woods of mysterious Wolf Mountain Park. There, according to Indian legend, exists a "wolf spirit" who brings secret powers to those who follow the trail of honor and justice. Given the power of the legend, our three adventurous kids decide to put the bad guys back where they belong, setting a series of outlandish traps to hammer the crooks into surrender until the police can arrive!
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

File Name .......: The Legend Of Wolf Mountain 1992 isoRip loverboy.avi
File Size .......: 1,294.58 MB

Duration ........: 01:33:17
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1812 KB/s
Resolution ......: 720 x 544
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.32:1
Framerate .......: 29.97 FPS

Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 128 KB/s (CBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch

I like AutoGK......it usually produces good quality rips for me that play on absolutely anything but in this case despite several attempts, it refused to produce a satisfactory rip. This is an appalling quality transfer to DVD.........I'm assuming my source is a straight DVD5 iso rip & not a shrunk DVD9........the filesize seems to bear that out & there are DVD rom extras so I'm guessing it's just a clumsy low-budget DVD. FLL has suggested interrupting AutoGK to manually apply filters to the vdub mod process but I've not advanced that far yet :) ........instead I've encoded with Avidemux in an attempt to improve the horrible colours, poor contrast/brightness & picture edge disturbance. Please let me know if there are any compatability issues with this rip.
Certainly not the greatest rip ever but hey!.............she's a cute kid! ;)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.26 Gb]

Enjoy!