[REL] Our Lips Are Sealed (2000)

loverboy

[REL] Our Lips Are Sealed (2000)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0270560/

[Image]

This is listed at IMDB as Australia/USA but I'm releasing as USA...........I dare say the Australians won't be too upset! :)

No longer cute, in fact arguably past their 'best before' date, this is probably only for die-hard Olsen Twins fans. Good news is the rip is better quality than the screenshots I grabbed from a crusty old DVD being used as a beer mat!

The family of twin sisters Maddie and Abby Parker are placed in the FBI's Witness Protection Program after the girls witness a robbery at the local museum, in which the priceless Kneel Diamond is stolen. Unfortunately, Maddie and Abby have a problem of being blabbermouths and as a result, everywhere the Parkers are sent to live, the girls inadvertently end up telling people that they are in the Witness Protection Program, which will put them and their family in danger from the criminal gang. The gang is led by a crimelord with the rather unfortunate surname of Hatchew ("Bless you!"), who will do anything to get his hands on the diamond, which the thieves slipped into Abby's shoulder-bag during their escape from the crime scene; the gem ultimately ends up being set into her necklace. The family travels everywhere in the United States, from Texas to a prairie town, and eventually has been moved to every geographic location around the world possible, with the single exception of Australia – thus the FBI (who by this time are getting absolutely fed up of having to constantly relocate the Parkers, and all because Maddie and Abby can't keep their mouths shut!) send them to live in Sydney. The girls at first have much trouble, especially fitting in with peers, but ultimately manage to resolve theirs and their family's problems after all.

[Image] [Image] [Image]

2 cd rip for twice the fun!
Thanks to the original poster

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.60 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.16 Mb]

Enjoy!
loverboy

Re: [REL] Our Lips Are Sealed (2000)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Well the poll is coming to a close with 4 votes each for pics 1 & 2.
Does this mean 50% of members think they look better with a bag over their heads?.............. :)
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I know they are popular, but they have always looked like a couple of chimpanzees to me.

Thanks for the release, but they are just not my cup of tea.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

IMO they peaked with Two Of A Kind. Everything downhill from there on. :( But they grew up in front of my eyes - I get "Full House" on cable, so I kind of bonded. ;)
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:I know they are popular, but they have always looked like a couple of chimpanzees to me.
You took the words right oy of my head.... Well, I was going to say monkeys, but chimps is better. :)