[REL] Little Secrets (2001)

Rich

[REL] Little Secrets (2001)

Post by Rich »   10 likes

Little Secrets (2001)

[Image]
Emily Lindstrom, 14, is an aspiring concert violinist; she's spending the summer practicing for a big audition while her girlfriends are at camp. She's also got a thriving neighborhood business: for 50 cents, she'll keep your secret.

Her mother is very pregnant, and her parents seem more concerned about the new baby than anything Emily cares about. A new family moves in next door; their son, Philip, 12, becomes Emily's friend. Eventually, the weight of Emily's secrets - her own, the ones she's keeping professionally, and a secret Philip tells her, send her life temporarily crashing down.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [696.90 Mb]

Rich :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296845/
emuler

Re: [REL] Little Secrets (2001)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Upgrade available on uloz. 1080p webrip x264 2 GB

https://uloz.to/file/nCCa4u3TkepY/littl ... -rarbg-mp4

Nice film, lots of little kids - I'm surprised that I am the first to comment. Maybe something was lost in the crash many years ago. :think
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I really can't remember this movie. It's too long ago.

But thanks for the upgrade! I'll check it again. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Rich wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:37 pmShe's also got a thriving neighborhood business: for 50 cents, she'll keep your secret.
I am intrigued by the absurd idea of a teenage girl agreeing to keep other people's secrets, when everyone knows that usually they tell their friends everything.

Thank you emuler, I will check this out!

... looking at IMDB ...

Evan Rachel Wood when she was actually thirteen and before she was IN the movie [REL] Thirteen (2003)! And before she lost her mind completely and hooked up with that creepy rock star. I would really like to spank her father, he did not do his job!